My boyfriend doesn't ejaculate during sex
I have been going out with my boyfriend for almost 5 years and we used to enjoy sex. We still do.  It's just that he doesn't come anymore.  I m off the pill as there seems to be no need for it.   He says he like the feeling of not coming. He also claims to never masturbate.  He s 42 and I m 35.. I enjoy being with him and I come every single time with him.  
I don't know whether there s something wrong with him, or I m not good enough anymore for him to come anymore, I don't understand his reasons.  He also doesn't like for us to discuss our sexual issues, more likely my issues as he seems to be fine with whatever.  For the last six months he has not ejaculated while making love to me.  We make love at least two or three times a month.  He s erect but doesn't come at all.  
I d really like to know what's going on there ? It makes me feel incomplete, unsatisfied and depressed too at times.  Should I just let him be? Is this normal for men to not ejaculate / masturbate? Is it me? It really bothers me.  

Maybe it's the lord telling you not to have sex before marriage lol. Sounds like ur bf is just getting old. It happens
Most men like to orgasm, and if they are in the middle of 'the act' they feel very compelled to finish.  It might indeed be about the relationship, about control or something passive-aggressive, or maybe a compulsive fear of you getting pregnant?  Is he passive-aggressive in other ways?
Are you sure he is not masterbating? Does he have the opportunity to watch porn... porn can be addictive for guys he could be coming to that so is unable during intercourse? I do doubt he's gone 6 months without coming...

I wouldn't worry that it's you as it's a relatively new problem which he didn't used to have with you.
Could it be related to the fact you are no longer on birth control?  Are you guys using other forms of protection?  Were you using said forms of protection while you were on birth control?  It could be he's scared of getting you pregnant if you're not using other forms of protection or even if you are.  If you weren't using condoms before but are now, it could be a difference in feeling.
Some really excellent questions here.  The last three posts have some good ideas of things to think about.  Anniebrooke,perch, and thatquietgirl have some good insight into what the problems could be.  good luck