Relationships Community
My fiancee lies about porn, talking to other women on sex sites.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

Hi, i seen this site and thought it might help me with the problem in having with my fiancee.
ok heres some back story. i moved last year to another province to be with my boyfriend because he has family here. a few months later his parents want me to go to school and they help pay for it which im still attending until november. a few months later i find out hes going on porn sites and chatting to the webcam girls, saying some pretty nasty stuff and saved the convo on his computer and constantly goes on sex story sites. we deal with it coming to an agreement that if he wants to watch porn to involve me. he was ok with that. then instead of him going on the sites, he just downloads it(so hes not doing the chatting anymore) and still goes on the story sites. i told him i rather him not do this because one thing leads to another, and then it happens again.... and again.... and again! and its not just a video a day, its like 20 videos a day sometimes and i keep deleting it. now im not a shrewed person when it comes to sex, i mean weve been to sex shops to buy stuff, and have quite a big collection of movies and toys of our own. i threatened to leave because i cant take the lying (theres other small stuff too but thats for another day) and he keeps swearing he will change and doesnt need it. but yet again im going through this with him. we are surposed to get married next year and i dont know if i want to marry a guy i cannot trust anymore. i mean ive tried to talk to him about what hes feeling and why he needs to do this, we went to a counceller, and usually have no problem communicating but lately hes lying about everything, and doesnt realize that i always find out somehow, without snooping through his stuff. im so confused on what to do. i dont even have anyone near me i could stay with for a while, and my family pretty much hates me for moving so far away (they realize where i was is a crap-hole town but they dont see their little girl). ive been looking at apartment prices because thats what some people suggested in other porn situations but i cant afford it at all. i can barely pay my own bills as it is let alone adding another $500 a month charge to that. does anyone have any ideas on what i can do to make him see my side or any other suggestions on how to handle this? anything will be great!
thanks for your time!!
Tags: porn, sex, fiancee
You need to pack your things and return back to your family.  I doubt they "hate" you.   Let your OWN family help you out in regards to school or better yet help youself.  

Dating a person is a CHOICE not a HAVE TO.  He has already given you plenty of red flags.  

Things will only get worse if you stay.  
youself should be yourself.  Sorry for the typo.
reading through your post i honestly didnt know what to say..but then seeing Londres70's reply made me think..which i dont normally do...TOTALLY AGREE...huni..its so not on...you could not have been more fair by becoming involved and then that still wasnt enough for him...i pity the woman he ends up..and i hope its not you because i dont feel anything will ever be enough for this man...get out..run..run as fast as ye can sweetie...i dont know how old you are but i get the impression your young and he slightly older...whatever..doesnt matter....nah huni..that so not on ye know..not nice and not normal....move on...xx i know its hard when ye think ye love someone but you will look bk one day and see him for the using loser he is x