My girlfriend lying about being pregnant
Hi, this feels kind-of like a childish question, but its eating me up so i would love your help in this matter please. I have recently met this girl and am very attracted to her despite the fact that she has some serious personality disorder issues and keep making up stories. She is attention seeking to an abnormal level.  I have pulled back from her recently but have not broken off the relatioship.  She has become very insecure and is claiming pregnancy. Now, i know 1st reaction is "shes lying you idoit!"   But just the fact of knowing it COULD be true is killing me. She said was on the pill but now I am wondering.  I am a genuine guy and she is quite a few years younger than me but I am very attracted to her.  

I am considering discreetely swabbing a pregnance test stick against the juices in her area!!! and then excusing myself to the bathroom. I need to know if the hormone is present in the juices produced down below!  I know this sounds mad but I have tried all other avenues to get a positive or negative result. She is wrecking my head!!  I know you all will advise that i should run away from her quickly but the truth is that I am quite lonely and find her ery beautiful in many ways.
u r all very bad girls but i am getting the drift. vsentz and mami - i know what u r thinking but she seems to want it much too often to just be on a "get it over with trip"  I can see my nievity here and to be honest, i am quite able to laugh at myself and I am very amused by ur amusment if u no what i mean! anyway, i have just booked us on a sun trip to tenerife.  involvement and connection are strange beasts. BAD IS BETTER THAN NONE!!
I just want to wish you congratulations in advance, since I am sure you are going to get the news that you are a daddy within a couple months :)
Hey Guys

Drama over. She is getting too demanding financially and is becoming arrogant and rude so today, I am dumping her.  Will do it gently as there is no point in creating unneccassary hurt and I have lost feelings for her quite all of a sudden. Reallt want to thank you all as I have really been educated by some of your comments.  Guess, at the end of the day, I am simply not prepared to pay for love, you can't buy it or even a pretence of it.  Have decided that 2 weeks in Tenerife with her behaviour woul just be too much to take despite her charms!!!!!!!
Good choice! You are doing the right thing. Don't let her sweet talk you! Now, who will you take to Tenerife??
Wow that was fast.  You miraculously realized she was a money hungry beast overnight.  I guess we really can work wonders with our words ladies.
Mami, I hear ya...just playing along at this point. I thought it was pretty miraculous myself but oh well ;)
Wow, that was very fast, even more reason to believe jenshim's theory on this all being a joke.
I wish it was a joke. To be honest, I do have issues on one level (emotions etc....) and on another level, I am stable. Successful computer engineer having done well etc... and due to my success I am almost semi retired. My greatest strenght if that I know myself but yes, when one is lonely - one tends to take all opportunities for affection etc.......

Not ideal but - life could be a lot worse!  Bottom line is that I have really learned much from your words ( THAT GOES FOR ALL U GUYS) and even discovered a way to do a pregnancy test by stealth. Not a bed weeks work. By the way she sent me a text today saying she just did a test herself which was pregnant and I replied that I already knew! She wanted to know how? and I just told her  that when an equation has many aspects and those aspect are all put thru my processor, there was only 1 conclusion.  Reckon she will leeave me alone now. I HOPE - HELP!!!!!!!!

Just hope the last few nights haven't produced anything!  So. one last question girls. ANYONE WANT A FREE VACATION IN TENERIFE WITH A REALLY CUTE RICH MAN???!!! (Despite the humour, all this is actually true and you girls have done this man a good service)
Sorry guys - correction to above script. her test that she did herself was "NEGATIVE" not "PREGNANT"
.......not appropriate......
Did you ever consider that she really did think she was pregnant? I have gotten false positives many times, I know people think they are rare but they do happen.
Anyway, I think you both are better off without each other as you both seem to have some issues to resolve not to mention that you could easily be her father.
Yes, Shara

You are right, guess I got a little carried away.
Sh#t YEAH!!! I'm in!!!!
I really hope you don't mind if I bring my 8 month old.... she'd love Tenerife!...
....

in fact... if you don't mind, I can bring my boxer pup, since I won't have anywhere to leave her with... she is a good girl.... she'd like you I am sure... just please bare with her if she tries to hump your leg... she's just friendly like that.....

Oh, and if you REALLY don't mind... maybe my husband can come along? I mean, you don't mind right? after all I am really cute and that's all that matters right? and I am willing to come to Tenerife with you! so there it is!.... he's friendly too.....

and he likes to hump too........

so when are we all leaving???
LOL - V you crack me up!!!
VSENTZ, YOU MADE MY MORNING!!!!!

Thanks!   =P
Sorry to sound harsh, but it sounds like you need a dog for companionship (not to mention a heated blanket) rather than a gold digger that is trying to trap you. Is your self esteem really that low? There is ALWAYS someone out there that is the "One" but you may overlook her by wasting your time on someone who isn't right for you.

Good luck and I hope you find what you are looking for!
I may have read your post a little too quickly. Is is your boxer pup, or your husband that likes to hump?
g27gear- I'm guessing both.....lol
It'll be very interesting to see if hernad takes her up on this then...

He does seem desperate for company so he may be OK with vsentz, her baby, dog and hubby. He wont get lonely that way.
at least there will be some humping in his life again.
LOL without a doubt. The dog cant lie about being pregnant so that's a plus.
....neither my husband.... altho he sports a sweet (cute... hehehe) belly! ;)

but really.... I am DEAD serious!!! so hernad... when are we leaving!??!!?!?!?!?! still waiting here...... *taps fingers*
Since vsentz will be there I would feel comfortable going as well........when do we leave?!?!?!?
hernad, see? you got 2 lovely ladies going  with you!!!! what else does a gentleman like you can ask for!?!?!

dump that gold digga'.... we are serious about this relationship.....

*sings* still waiting!!??
lol vsentz
shoot, I think we scared him away.
I cant lie and say you got me pregnant...I already am lmao.
what??? huh??? where did'ee go!?!?!?!

dammit! another one that runs away with the whole idea of an 'instant family'.......

urgh... men..... you can't take them serious now a days!!!

*crosses arms*
i dont know whats wrong with men, Vsentz.
your offer seemed completly rational to me... I guess men just dont know what they want... *sigh*
He wants a buddy to vacation with, you selflessly volunteer and then he ignores you?! Gosh!!! you even offered to bring extra friends, which, from the sounds of his situation he should be jumping on the oppertunity!!!!!
ARG! men....   ;o)
lol ;)
Ok ok guys - very funny!!!!  Well do you want to hear the latest.  We went to Tenerife and we did it on the first night. But it was cold and pointless and I did not enjoy it.  Believe it or not some of your words did actually stick and I humbly accept that I did learn a thing or 2.  I suddenly thought realised that I was about the father a child with a woman with a serious narcissistic personality disorder (google it) and enter into a nightmare for both myself and the potential child.  So I told her the following day that we weere no longer going to have sex and I wanted her to do a preg test the day b4 we leave (a week later)  I wont go into to much detail except to say that IU began to see the light and some of you guys helped me do that despite some of your penetrating humour. (Dont worry though, I can actually laugh at myself!)   Anyway on the last day of the vacation (the test day) she startedmaking excuses such as I cannot pee etc... so I responded by saying goodbye and left the room.  So now she is alone in a strange country with no prospect of getting home and no money. You never saw a girl run after me so fast a relinquish control and beg me not to leave, I alomst felt sorry for her. Anyway the test was negative, I took her home to Ireland, let her on her way and told her it was over.  Someone mentioned self esteem earlier on and very strangely, I feel this experience has slightly enhanced my self esteem. And during the very bleak months of January / Feb I have foung this soap opera relationship a real distraction.  So I am looking forward to your response guys. I fully expect to hear some ridicule in your scripts but do try to include some wisdom.  GRose, not sure about the dog the hubby and that other lady but you are welcome to join me and my next trip. you sound interesting. send me a photo to     ***@****
wow
Being somewhat damaged GR is not actually such a terrible affliction when you understand and accept it. Also, when one has many characteristics which are positive, life isn't really al that bad. One just grab any love or affection when it shows itself, can one be blamed for that?
hernad

I am not trying to be mean here...

It seems to me..... that you are the one with the personality disorder. And also a guy who is really lonely and can not stand to be without a woman of any sort in his life. I could be wrong, but...... I doubt it.

Maybe you should go on a trip and do some serious soul searching.

Another thing.. you should not ever give your email address out on a public forum..... not that it works when you try... but it's not recommened to even try :)
hernad-  You ditched me and vsentz and went on the trip without us, we are so hurt and disappointed words cant even express.
So these pictures you ask for, would you like me to keep my giant pregnant belly in the shot or should leave that until we get to know each other better?
LOL!!!!!!

....

oh!... I mean.... *sniff sniff*.... G... do you notice him telling YOU that he was not sure about the husband and the dog??? he got us MIXED UP girlfriend! don't you see???

now I AM HURT!

hmm!

*crosses arms*

*turns other way*

I cannot honestly believe he ditched us for a blond single and apparently pretty (and brainless?) woman... when we were here offering him SO MUCH!

*urgh*... I don't have a pregnant belly.... BUT!, hernad... I can offer you my nice fresh stretch marks FROM a once pregnant belly..  huh? huh???!?!?!!

I your face G!!!

Hey... you know what? I think you are a nice gentleman after all... (still rich right??.... riiiight??!?!??!) ok... just making sure....

I know, it is horrible, I think we have much more to offer him then his lying ex.
Don't worry vsentz, I have plenty of stretch marks from Noah so we both have that to offer lmao.
Well well, you are both soooooooooooo funny.  But I recognise that I deserve all I am getting here. Good luck to you all. I'm off!!  You cannot dent it - it has been interesting!
Thanks for getting our hopes up Hernad, I now know I can never trust another rich Irish man that I meet online ever again, you have scarred me for life. It hurts to know that this was all a joke to you.

*sniff sniff
I wish it was
Funny??? who's funny!!!?? NOT ME! I was being dead serious!!!!!
why does this gentleman keep thinking I am joking?!??!?!.......

G... I think he is a good hearted man after all... what do you say?: do we give him another opportunity? I think he just got his girls mixed up... but that was it... not harsh feelings about that... right?

Hunny.... hernad.... sweetie....  I'd still like to go to Tenerife some time... I promise you, I'll forgive you then. I JUST KNOW my retarded dog will REALLY like you!! (or your leg anyway....) I just have that positive feeling deep in my heart....

** LOL **
Okay, V lets give him one more shot, I mean this could be the start of something magical.
I know G! I know it.... deep in my heart, from the moment I read this post... it touched my soul... (cha-ching!.... OH! I mean... *sighs*).

Maybe we can do something like Heff with her 3 girlfriends??!? isn't that romantic??
u r 3 of the naughtiest girls i have ever met. i just don't know what i am going to do with you?
Ruff, ruff...I`m vsentz`s retarded dog, see pic.
Very nice!!
lol!!!!
trialanderror...

.... ATTACK!!... no wait... he's cool.

Hernad... are you sure? I thought you were like 58 years old.... wouldn't you knoooow what the heck to do with three girls???

well,... wait: I don't think Heff knows what the hell to do with the 3 girlfriends he has... other than... YOU GOT IT! ... dispense money.

I'm sure you're much more romantic than that hun.... right?
ummm,

I'm not sure if i'm one of the 3 naughty girls or not, I would just like to say, if you're looking for someone to dispense money on, I will happily volunteer. (shhhh Vsentz, I'm ok with only the financial romance from this guy =P)

And he's 45 *cough* lets not be insulting, phh, 58 with a 23 year old.... now THAT would be unbelivable....

haha, what will you do with us?! What exactly are your options? lol it's different then it was with heff,  we're all friends, we all know about each other... and we're online...

However, if you feel uncomfortable spending money on someone you're not attached to, I could make our bond to be a little bit more familiar, i could always pretend to be pregnant... actually.... yes! I am pregnant, hernad, you sneaky little devil you, ahh, wonder where I will be taken on vacation... *sigh* the world is my oyster.....
yea i think dat mass up maybe she want to have your child but listen i wouldnt never lie to my man about no stuff like that but i really miss him and even doe i do thing that he tell me not to shanice&ernest