Need some advice Urgent
Sorry for the long post.. here it goes. Ive been married for 5years. My husband had always been smoking pots. To be honest I did it too ocasionlly with him. Never had any adverse effects.  When I got pregnant I completely stopped and have restricted him to smoke mainly because of money issues and with a baby but allowed him from time to time. Yesterday he got over board.  I doubt that it was natural because of the state he was in. For a moment I thought he was dead. After regaining conscious he told me he will stop and think more of his family. However hours later he did it again. I was mad at him for making me and our 2yrs go through this. He said he had finished what was left and won't do it again only for me to discover him doing it again. I threatened divorce and asked him to be separated and let his parents know. Am at my parents house but do not want to be a burden on them. I work with my husband and I have my money invested into the business.  Now if I leave him he won't return me a penny and I honestly can't bear to be stressed and be with a person who dont respect me. My choices are either be separate from him or live in the same house as him in order to get my money back. Am all in a delimma. I dont want him around my son but it breaks my heart when he calls out for his father.  Please help me to make a wise decision.
This is a really tough position for you to be in. I'm sorry. There are some questions....do you still love your husband? If he were to genuinely quit the drugs, would you still want to be there? It takes a lot of courage and strength to stand up and say no more. I commend you for that! Is pot legal where you live? I ask this because if it's not, and you know he is in possession of it, you could turn him in. Maybe that would scare him straight? I don't know all of the legalities, but if you have a vested interest in your company, and you're married, are you like co-owners or something? I think any divorce lawyer who is worth anything should be able to get you your share out of that business. I know it's heartbreaking to have to separate your child from his daddy. I've been there. In the long run, though, it is what's best for him. It's no good for a child to grow up seeing his daddy passed out/strung out on drugs. I wish you and your baby boy all the best!
Sweetie, natural or not, your boyfriend is an addict.  When a substance is allowed to infiltrate someone's life to the point in which they will choose their drug of choice over their loved ones is a classic sign of dependence. Your warning bells are going off so I think deep down you know this.  You have tough choices ahead.  Codependence happens when we minimize the impact someone's addiction has and don't draw a boundary.  Don't be codependent.  His words mean nothing---  only actions matter.  so, you need to tell him that you are no longer comfortable with his drug use whether recreationally or otherwise and that you feel he may have a problem and that you two together can look into getting him some help.  There are meetings similar to AA for this.  

Now, I get that weed is legal in some places (but still NOT legal in the majority of the US which leads to the whole implication of legalities like if your landlord smells pot in your place if you live in an apartment, they can convict you, drug screenings for jobs, possession charges, etc.)  BUT)  Don't think you are alone that you are seeing things differently now that you are a parent.  I was the same way!  You sound like a good mama trying to do the best for your family.  Hopefully your partner cooperates.  Let us know how it goes!  
This situation is very stressful for me and the fact that am completely dependent upon him because we work together and its him who have the upper hand in the business. And now Its either we continue to work together and clear our debts and get back my money or nothing. I really doubt he is going to stop.
Legally its not allowed where I live.
I don't want my son growing and seeing this as a role model.
However when he calls out for his dad my heart aches.