Relationships Community
Not know your pregnant at 3 months? is that possible?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

Have a question... Do you think it's possible for someone to NOT know they are preg. by 3 months? Or would they have known long before (missing period, etc.) ??????????

?
Tags: pregnant, 3 months, missed period
OCD must be hell,  Harold.  

I think everyone here feels your pain.
I was just asking a question
I am sure your friend knows she is not pregnant.  I wrote you a longer answer on your other post.  
You need to seek some help for your obsessive thoughts.  I would also strongly encourage to not bother the girl you slept with anymore.  You are going to end up facing harassment charges if you don't.  She doesn't owe you anything.  She's told you many many times she is not pregnant...your OCD won't allow you to believe it, which isn't her problem, it's yours, and one you must get help with.

We have a great OCD commuinity.  I would recommend posting your concerns there.  You need to address the OCD and that forum will give you some ideas of how to start doing that.  Professional help is a must.
Thank you for your response.
Thank you for the advice. I will look into the the forum.
We communicated today and she said she's had like 5 periods since, so that is a good sign she is NOT preg. right? I think that is a good sign.
Yes, that is a good sign.   She is not pregnant.  Let this go.  If you can not, then I agree that speaking to a therapist or your famiily doctor is a good start to working on some patterns of obssessive thinking.  When you can't quiet your mind when you hear over and over that what you are worrying about isn't a possibility, then you must look at why you are still not able to quiet your mind.  

I wish you well.  She's not pregnant.  (and if she were, you would find out soon enough.  no need to worry.  pregnancy does have an endpoint.)
Thank you for your response.

It's been 3 1/2 months, she said she's had 5 periods (probably exaggerating cause she's irritated) and said she's not preg.

I always just think about the worst possible outcome for everything.
Well, learning how to quiet your mind when you need to is a great thing.  If she were pregnant, it wouldn't be the worst possible outcome . . .   you would deal with that at the time.  There are worse things . . .  

Very doubtful that she is pregnant though.  

Possibly talk to your doctor.  From your screen name, I gather you suspect that you have OCD.  Talk to the doctor about this or visit our OCD forum here at med help. good luck
Thanks for your input.

I was reading and read some women have periods while they are pregnant and some women don't even know they are pregnant for months and months.
We have now answered this question fully.  At this point, I must remind you that this is the relationships forum.  Please check into some of the other forums med help offers .  
good luck