Relationships Community
Orgasms??? Whats the deal?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

Orgasms??? Whats the deal?

O.k... I have a boyfriend and we "DO IT"... alot... We both just get so worked up around each other, its crazy! But having orgasms is something of a query to me. I'm guessing I have never had one, since its one of those things that I think you are definitely sure of experiencing. I have read a few of the discussions here already on the matter, and I think I must have a faulty clitoris (lol) because I don't feel anything there, at all, at least not the stimulation that others describe. I can't get any results if I do it myself but my BF does. I'm not sure if this is the same thing as having an orgasm or not, but (to put it very bluntly) I ejaculate (I guess that's how you would describe it??) hah a fair bit too. But is that different from having an orgasm? I would appreciate someone explaining this to me... are the two things different? Thanks! =)
ejaculating is different than experiencing orgasm. It is also possible to ejaculate without orgasm as well. An orgasm is a VERY strong sensation. It usually lasts for 5-6 seconds. It starts off very low (so to say) and than rises higher (like a peaking feeling). It makes your heart rate rise. You would definitely know if you had one because it is one of a kind. Nothing else feels like it.
If you dont know whether you had one or not, I can guarantee you have not experienced it. I suggest a trip to the doctor to find out what the issue is.
id perhaps see the doctor to see if everythings in working order, you'll know if you have one :)
is that really something you need to see a doctor for? i've had alotta sex with men and i enjoyed it yea but the first time i reached that orgasm i was with a woman. she knew what she was doing. i'm not saying your gay i'm just saying maybe hes not doing right. what gets him off doesn't necessarily mean that's how your supposed to get off.
She knew she came with me the frost night I finger her irony is she came a lot with me but once she started to cheated for two never and I was no longer enjoy or wanted sex too knowing someone else did her. I knew two guys who did her they admit it. As for se denly with all most lie. Guest me you know you came or not. Her she queit but once she starting coming she moans pretty loud she picks up the speed fast then stop moving. She only came when she was on top though. I say se more lesbain then striaght do to what girls do and guys do she prefer te things guys did irony but anyways. She just took off and left me last week for no reason. She Claim it was all fault why she left me but does not make any sense at all. Anyways a lot of female surprisingly never comes why I dont know. Just not able too.