Relationships Community
PLEASE HELP
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

PLEASE HELP

My boyfriend and I had sex yesterday.We went one round but after that he couldn't stay hard. We finally talked about it today and he said it was a smell that turned him off. I got offended because I take great care of my hygiene and not one time have I had an odor through all the times we have had sex. our relationship has been going through a lot lately and he has been acting kind of funny. This was not the first time that he could not stay on hard during sex. I feel as though he is trying to blame it on me because he has something to hide.
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Sometimes guys can only have one go.  It takes them longer to get hard again after round one.  Refractory period.  Sometimes they can get hard again, sometimes they can't, sometimes they can but can't remain hard.  It varies from time to time even with the same guy.  It could be he is feeling self-conscious about not having been able to stay hard, so he felt the need to make an excuse but didn't think about how you might take it.  I almost always end up cleaning up down there between rounds if my boyfriend and I have more than one round just because I don't like the feeling of sperm leaking out or the smell of the sperm.
Blank
There are times that my husband can stay hard round after round but there are times that he won't. sometimes it could be how hot the room or car or wherever it is that sometimes it'll get worn down or it could be that he. is tired also. i also clean up down there as well b/c of the smell. don't feel bad though it could be a lotta. Things going on.
Blank
Thanks to both of you..that really helped a lot because I was really feeling down about this situation.i just pray everything works out for the better
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Relationships Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...