Relationships Community
PUSHING THE CERVIX DURING SEX

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

PUSHING THE CERVIX DURING SEX

hello im a 19 year old female. my bf is 26 yrs old. we have sex about twice a day. when we have sex and when he enters me and pushes up futher in me. it feels like he is pushing the cervix. and it is very painful. can this b good in the future if we wont 2 have kids.can this b harmful to my cervix?
not harmfull just painfull!  , tell him he needs to try a diffrent position or not go in as far  , i have this due to tilted cervix and its no fun but with a little explaination he will understand .
that can be very painful indeed it was for me but i am an older person and back then i did not go to the dr yes you can have children but if it is painful now go to the dr i did not enjoy the act and my husband went else where later-had to have hysterectomy do not know if this was cause or not but i was 32 when i had to have hysterectomy go to gyn dr i am sure medicine has come uop with something by now           lots of luck    jo
Thank you!!
It won't harm your chance of having kids.  I don't know if you've had a pap smear before but the first time I had one done the doc told me that I had a short  "vagina".  It isn't as long has most women's.  I new something was wrong because when I would have intercourse it would hurt if he went in too deep.  Also, if women have endometriosis it can cause pain during intercourse the same way.  I found out March of 07' that I also had endomitriosis at the age of 23.  Hope that helped
I have this problem as well, and mine is double painful because I have two cervix.  I would try different positions.  Remeber that your cervix extends into the vaginal canal further when it is close to your ovulation time.  Try to google that and see what kind of helpful tips you can get.

i have the same problem last night we hard hard sex and now today i am suffering with cramps like period pains, i have not long finished my period and for some reason my last period was about two weeks, very light then quite heavy, then it went away so we had sex and I bled after i am to scared to go to nurse because i think she is evil i am scared, please help.!!!!!
tell him to take it easy and that it is not feeling good to you.  that should fix things b/c he shouldn't be enjoying it if you're not