Relationships Community
Penis Injury from Stretching

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

Penis Injury from Stretching

I was stretching my penis one day, then I heard a pop noise, at the time I didn't have insurance, and I thought it would get better.

Right away I noticed two lines coming out of the side, experienced intense pain the following morning. shortly after that I started seeing the vein on the top of the shaft starting to show much more than usual. These lines  are sensitive/painful to the touch after an erection, or attempting masturbation/sex. As a matter of fact it feels sensitive and stiff right now, and I have not masturbated for about two weeks. But I never experienced constant intense pain, or blood, or major swelling, only minor swelling. Bruising, black, and greenish, and a lot of sensitivity and stiffness. I can no longer reach a hard erection, at least without feeling very unconfortable about it, and once i did and it was painful and did not go back down for a min. It was uncontrolable.

I finally went to see a Urologist today 15 months later. And I described what had happened and he told me to take this medication, called Indocin, which has many side effects,

(Stomach upset is the most common side effect. If this persists or becomes severe, notify your doctor. Headache, heartburn, loss of appetite, lightheadedness, dizziness, bloating, constipation, diarrhea, nervousness, or drowsiness may occur as your body adjusts to the medication. Notify your doctor promptly if you develop any of these serious side effects while taking this medication: vision changes, ringing in ears/loss of hearing. If you notice any of the following unlikely but very serious side effects, stop taking this drug and consult your doctor or pharmacist immediately: black stools, persistent stomach/ abdominal pain, vomit that looks like coffee grounds. An allergic reaction to this drug is unlikely, but seek immediate medical attention if it occurs. Symptoms of an allergic reaction include: rash, itching, swelling, severe dizziness, trouble breathing. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.)

and I am skeptical about taking. He told me to take tablets of Vitamin E 400 IU. I thought the Vitamin E was a good idea, to help heal the skin tissue. Told me that the problems should "go away" and that I will have the lines there forever but they may get smaller and less noticeable. He didn't seem like he had much experience and was in his mid thirties.

I am going to get a second opinion from a Uro that has 26 years of experience and hopefully he will be more helpful.

If he tells me the same thing, I really don't know what to do, because the problems are only getting worse.
It is really scary and i'm afraid that my penis is screwed up forever.

This discussion is related to Penile Injury.