Relationships Community
Please help

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

Please help

I made some big mistakes during my relationship, my ex's friend took her top off on cam to me (i didn't want her to do it and closed the conversation immediately), i spent time with one of my ex's friends when her friend and i had been invited to a special event by my ex, i went out with a girl that my ex was threatened by 3 days after we broke up (and then i broke up with her because it wasn't right) and i got drunk and asked out the girl i was at the special event with. I know i've screwed up and although my ex has made mistakes too, she pointed out that i am the one that wants her back. I never meant to hurt her, i love her more than anything and i just want to get her back. she's my true love, please help me
You said:
"I never meant to Hurt Her" and
"I love Her more than anything" and
"She's my True Love"

What would You have done if She was NOT Your "True Love"

You "just want to get Her back"

Would YOU take HER back had She done these things?

What have You done to show remorse?   What have You done to "repair" Your behavior?  Does She want to take You back?

(getting drunk is NEVER good. - People VERY OFTEN do foolish things when They are drunk - Behavior and Judgement is not the same when drunk as it is when sober.  This I know is true.)
Could you please clarify a few points as could not follow your post. Did you break up with your girlfriend, then go out with her friend? What are the big mistakes you made?
Hm,  for someone that didn't want to hurt your ex, you sure found many ways to do so.

You either harbor deep down hostility toward her that you aren't even fully aware of

You lack total self control.

either one means that she probably did make a practical decision for herself to not be with you.  I'm not trying to hurt your feelings at all----  but this is how we learn for next time.  When you care about someone . . .  we realize that we don't need to be on cam with our signficant other's friends at all in such a way that they'd feel like it was okay to take their shirt off, we'd care about their feelings enough to not go out immediately with anyone let alone someone they have issues with, that we'd view ALL of their friends as off limits.  

I think I would look inward before trying to rekindle anything outwardly.  We all make mistakes but you need to figure out why you did all of that to her.  I think too much has gone down for her to want to be in this relationship again.  good luck and peace
I'm wondering what, if any, did drugs and/or alcohol play a role in all of this? Do you need to stop drinking/drugging in order to be in control and not lose your inhibitions? Just a thought.......
Agree with Tink and Specialmom.  

I think enough was done here and you should just move on and learn from this.  
if u didnt want to hurt her u wouldnt  women get hit on all the time in relationships and when they r in love its really annoying if only men felt the same way. when i was with my ex i shut any man down fast if only he did the same we would still b 2gather . time to grow up
Do you love her enough to quit drinking?
While alcohol may certainly be an issue, it doesn't excuse your behavior.

I'm with the others...for someone you profess to "love so much" you found a way to hurt her, over an over, time and again.  I wouldn't expect her to take you back, and actually, if she had posted what she should do, I would tell her to move on.

Hope you can figure out why you're doing these things before you enter into another relationship.