Relationships Community
Porn

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

Porn

What should you do when you find out that your boyfriend watches porno :( ?
I tried to talk to him about it but he says that he will stop and he never did.
                                              Help please??
If you do not like porn and this new bf does, then maybe you two are just not compatible. You are 17 years old and there are many other guys out there that you can date. Your first priority right now should be your child. Please do not bring every guy you date home to meet your child. It can greatly confuse a child.
Is this the same guy who said he was going to be so supportive after you told him about your past?  Maybe you should stop and think.  From experience, please don't involve him in your child's life right now.  Your baby needs love and support and if you don't really feel like you are getting that, how would your little guy?
Yes this is the same guy .  All i wanted to know is  what should i do about it , but i guess people think that i involve my child in it .And i dont involve my child in his life. I dont understand why people think that. my child is still my first priority and always will. he is alway will be my number one in everything.
From what you are saying I don't think you are having your child involved in this, but it appears some how you caught your boyfriend watching porn.  There are people that are porn addicts and they do it daily and it becomes difficult for their partners to even establish a healthy relationship with them.  I imagine that you will be able to get a better idea of their behaviors the more you are involved with them.  Just keep your boundaries and if something doesn't feel right to you, then it is okay to get out of it.  Keep us updated, thanks for posting this, I think a lot of people are encountering this now a days.
I think you may have misunderstood what some of the above posters have said.  I don't think any of them suggest that you involve your child in the porn watching. They don't know the situation, but are offering advice on the information that you provided.

I may be out of line, but I think they are concerned with your age.  You're still a teenager, but you've now got the most important job on the planet.  Everyone wants you to understand that and to do right by your child.  Unfortunately too many people your age and in your position decide that they lost their youth when becoming a parent, and then rebel and try to regain some of whats lost.  In the end, it's the child who suffers.

As to the porn issue.... his watching porn is a problem with you, not him.  If he isn't willing to compromise, or you aren't either.... there is the problem.  Two things here, you can deal with this or if your convictions are strong enough, this may be the reason you split up.  If that's the case, you are young enough and have your whole life in front of you.  You will find a man who will take you and your child as his priority, but it may take a while.

The important thing to remember is, you deserve to be selective and the decisions you make now can and will affect your child down the road.

Good luck, and there is no manual or text book when it comes to parenting.  There are at least 1000 books with different peoples opinion of what the perfect parent is.  There are no perfect parents, and there are no perfect children.  WE do the best we can, and that's all that can be expected.  Doing your best here is the most important thing you will do in life.
I've been sitting here for over half an hour trying to think of something that will be of some help to you. The only thought that comes up is you need to heal emotionally and it takes a long time for that to happen. You are so young and it touches my heart to read everything that you posted. I hope those men were punished but if not our Creator will see to it that justice is metted out to them.

It is good that you are talking out your thoughts here but just be careful.