Relationships Community
Preganant or not?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

Preganant or not?

Ok a woman from out of town came to visit me. We slept togther . When we started I wasn't using protection for about 5 min. After 5 min I told I wanted to wear a condom the rest of the way. I did just that. So as I finished I pulled out with condom still on and finished on her chest and face. Two weeks later  she says she  is pregnant from precum and the 5 min we had unprotected sex. She says she has this fertilty issue that causes her to get pregant easliy.  She later says she got an abortion but then changed her story saying that there were compliations and so she had to stay pegnant. She said she almost lost her life during the preganancy. She sent a picture to my phone of a pregnancy test that says pregant. She also wants to do a paturnity test after 6 months so she could move on. She says that I could decide how much money  I want to give to help out and not to go through court for child support.  The very next day she says money isnt importnant and she doesn't need any money. And wants me to take the test as well. What is everybody take. Think she is really pregnat or not?
She could be pregnant, or she may not be pregnant, either way I would get a paternity test done when the baby is born. And if the baby is yours, then pay child support. The whole thing does sound a bit dodgy though, with her saying she's getting an abortion, and then not, and I've never heard of a fertility problem that gets you pregnant too easily! Only you would know the mentality state of this woman, and if she's the type to play games or not, but I would honestly wait until when the baby is born to find out whether it is yours or not and take the responsibilities from there.
Since SHE offered to do a paternity test, that makes her story slightly more legit.  do the paternity test.  good luck
Hi, getting pregnant without full ejaculation is highly unlikely. If she is pregnant i would not think its yours at all. Do the test.
good advice above.
Her various 'stories' sound suspicious - good thing there are tests to know for sure.

My suggestion for the future:

Don't 'have sex' with someone/anyone You don't have a commitment with 'cuz Babies are always a 'risk' when one 'has sex'.  Sex was 'invented' for procreation; it feels good in order to encourage us to procreate. If it didn't 'feel good' we wouldn't do it - if we didn't do it there would be no Babies, end of 'stories'
She sounds NUTS and her story sounds BOGUS.

As they say wrap it up each time............and for GOOD reasons.

Casual sex isn't ideal these days.  You are lucky you didn't get more, e.g. STDs.
She has a "fertility issue" that causes her to get pregnant easily?

And there were "complications" so she had to stay pregnant?

Honestly,  this sounds like some kind of fishing bogus email conversation.  

And now she wants you to come up with some amount of payment to make this go away for you,  so she won't
take you to court for child support?

No way.  

When you say "a woman from out of town",  how exactly did you meet this woman?  

I would say there is zero percent chance she is pregnant with your baby,  and every chance she is stringing about 20 guys along with this scam of paying ahead instead of child support.

Call her bluff.
To answer your question I met her on an online dating site. We chatted about a year before her coming to visit me. I forgot to add that she now says she doesnt need my money and won't ask for child support but still will send me papers to take the test in May . She says she wants to move on with her life as a single mother and just wants to know the results but isn't asking for any money saying she doesnt need any money from me for child support. Strange don't you think ?
Amen to that. I will be a lot more carefull. And be protected from start to finish
Your right. So true
Ok. I do plan to do the test. She wants it done before the baby and is asking it be done in May. So that will be before the baby is born. Now she is saying she doent's want any money for child support and that I will still have papers to take the test. She says she doesnt need my money and wants to move on with her life as single mother. I' m glad I didn't sign some contract she wanted me to sign . Which stated that I was the father and would spend some time with this child. I would never do that especially if I didnt know if it was mine or not
Well she wants to take the test in May. She since has said she doesn't need my money for child support. And that she wants this test taken in May and that papers will be sent to me to take the test here in town. Just to be done so that she knows the result . She then  wants to move on with  her life as a single mother without any child support from me or contact from me. Does that sound strange she wouldnt want any child support  from me?
Honestly, no one here knows if you are the dad or not.  She sounds wacky but that doesn't mean she isn't pregnant or pregnant with your child.  The only definitive answer is the test.  I don't know if she is trying to say she doesn't want child support or your involvement to 'prove' to you that she is on the up and up (and is or or isn't) or if she has a hunch who the dad really is and just isn't saying (and it's not you).  We just don't know and no one here is going to know either.

I would say, since honestly, she's being pretty dang reasonable, to take the test in May if she sends you the paperwork and don't worry about it until then.  If it is not yours, move on like this never happened (being really careful about who you have sex with and using protection) and if it is yours, you'll have to decide your next step then.  good luck
KDwag,

I bet May will come and then she will come up with "another story."  

I would say she was credible if she didn't change her mind/story so much.  Credible people usually stick to ONE story and ONE decision.

Keep us posted for sure.

Now she says she isn't going to ask for a paturnity test in May. The reason is because she is doing this core blood bank . It's where she can store the umbilical cord and it can be used  later to fight off diseases the child may have. So she now isn't asking for a paturnity test in May nor asking for child support. So it's like she doesn't want anything from me
Hm.  Well, then I guess you are off the hook.  Maybe she knows it isn't yours and has been playing with you a bit.  So, I'd move on.  If you hear from her again (after the fact---  no reason to stay in touch now), then figure out what to do at that time.  But you may not ever hear from her.  Lots of people felt she was too shady and this was not legit.   So, believe that is the case and move on with your life.  Be MUCH more careful next time though, okay?  good luck
Thanks and yes I will much more careful next time.
Just like I thought...............so predictable.  Liars are SO predictable.
Reason why I think she is a liar is because her story changes constantly and her story is becoming more and more over the top.

Hopefully she blows east and gets lost.  

I hope so as well that she gets lost. Thank you Londres70