Relationships Community
Problems ejaculating during sex

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

Problems ejaculating during sex

HI,
I have been masturbating since I was 16 years old, however, I can only ejaculate if I rub the top of my penis constantly for a period of time.
I am now in a very commited relationship and my girlfriend and I are experiencing serious problems with me ejaculating.
I cannot ejaculate during intercourse at all not even oral sex.
The only way for me to ejaculate is through masturbation.
It is really frustrating for the both of us since my girlfriend and I have been struggling with this for more than 2yrs now.
I rarely even feel for sex since there is no true pleasure to me except giving her pleasure.
This relaly frustrates the both of us and it causes us to argue all the time since she wants sex and I dont feel for it.
What can we do?
Is something wrong with me???

This discussion is related to Unusual masturbation - can't orgasm any other way.
Why did you wait 2 years? You can talk with your family dr about this too. You wouldn't believe the things I told my family dr..they won't judge or laugh, it's their job to help you with whatever ails you.

I am not sure why only you rubbing yourself at the tip gets you off, and nothing else? Do you only have sensitivity there? and thats why. Can your gf try that area orally and have it work for you?

Hopefully a male will reply to your question and explain why it is like that for you.
I'm sorry its causing arguments for you and your gf.
I have not had this problem, but see your Dr.
Do you still masterbate? If so how often?
my husband and I have been married 12 years. that is our life. we went to a therapist and what do ya know, he ejaculated in intercourse. but only like once a week and 6 months later. nothing. that was 3 years into our marriage. he doesnt feel for sex either cuz he gets no pleasure Im assuming. But he will take the opportunity to get out a virtual sex dvd and masterbate with ejaculation everytime. when I'm gone. How do I know this? Come on. He masturbates with toilet paper wrapped around like 6 times, and then throws it in the garbage . One time years ago when I first found out and we talked about it. I found porn hidden, and right beside it was a plastic walmart bag, with yes maybe 6 masterbation (masturbation) sessions in it. We have split and come back to each other, but we are here again