Relationships Community
Question about anal sex..
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Question about anal sex..

I recently had anal sex, I used a condom and everything remained intact.. I am not very experienced with anal sex and I was wondering.. Is it normal for the smell to penetrate the condom??? I did notced that my penis smelled a bit nasty afterwards.. anyone plese answer my question, I'm a little concer... Thanks...
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Relax, you had protected sex and you didn't have a risk.
Blank
I know this is probably a little late but I hope it's helpful.
My boyfriend and I have had anal sex a number of times and I've never noticed too bad a smell coming from his penis. This probably sounds nasty and all but I don't believe we've ever used a condom doing anal. So if I haven't noticed a smell coming from my boyfriend, then I highly doubt you have too much to worry about. Either your partner had a really rank dirty anus or you just have a stanky penis, at the time. I don't think you have anything to worry about. lol Think about it, you're penis ain't gonna smell like roses after sex, whether vaginal or anal.  :P
Blank
Yeah, it's probably just the fact it's sex, I'm not very experienced..(only had it once and probably messed up badly)..but sweat stinks, combine that with semen, your partner's bum, and that's a recipe for some kind of smell. =D

-Jag
Blank
I agree with others, anal sex is better with a condom anyways for more lube and of course more hygienic, you can be the cleanest of person and still have bad smells, you can buy the flavoured condoms which helps with the smell as well as giving oral sex with no rubber taste in your mouth!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Relationships Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank