Relationships Community
Rejection.
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Rejection.

Good morning or evening or day or night or afternoon ladies and gentlemen and whassup. My name is Hamed Khatiz and I am a sixteen year old student, writer, drummer, adviser and many more from Sydney, NSW, Australia. I have always been single, although granted I haven't been around for all that long.

How do you get rid of the feeling you are going to be rejected?

I would ask out beautiful girls but on the back of losing a friend for an unfair, immature and unconfirmed reason and a number personal hygiene complaints made to my school's counsellor, I have the feeling I would get ******* rejected no problems.

I sent a question about whether breakups are always brutal and come with long-lasting pain and now I realise the answer is not always. But what about rejections, is it mostly, you know "get the **** out of my face, you freak" or is it sitting down with them and saying "I don't think a relationship is what I want right now".

How would you say it?

Two questions, the fear of rejection and the experience of rejection. Khatiz.