Relationships Community
Rejection.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

Rejection.

Good morning or evening or day or night or afternoon ladies and gentlemen and whassup. My name is Hamed Khatiz and I am a sixteen year old student, writer, drummer, adviser and many more from Sydney, NSW, Australia. I have always been single, although granted I haven't been around for all that long.

How do you get rid of the feeling you are going to be rejected?

I would ask out beautiful girls but on the back of losing a friend for an unfair, immature and unconfirmed reason and a number personal hygiene complaints made to my school's counsellor, I have the feeling I would get ******* rejected no problems.

I sent a question about whether breakups are always brutal and come with long-lasting pain and now I realise the answer is not always. But what about rejections, is it mostly, you know "get the **** out of my face, you freak" or is it sitting down with them and saying "I don't think a relationship is what I want right now".

How would you say it?

Two questions, the fear of rejection and the experience of rejection. Khatiz.
Dear, has she given you ANY sign that she is interested?  That is the first thing to look for and if she has not, then hold off and try to get to know her better.

Have you cleared up the hygiene complaints?  Important!!!  Go over the top in staying clean and smelling good and wearing clean clean clothes.  Really so very important.  

Rejection is always hard.  But so much harder if it is after you  have developed feelings of love for someone.  Just asking someone out and them saying no certainly stings but is not like when the one you've declared love to you tells you it is over.  One feels like a bee sting and the other feels like a knife to the heart.  
good luck