Relationships Community
SEX RELATIONSHIP....NOTHING MORE

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

SEX RELATIONSHIP....NOTHING MORE

Ok here's my problem.I am a 19 year old female and I am confused. I met this guy in 2005 almost 2 years ago. In the beginning he was really into me. We went out, I hung out over his house and he was always really touchy touchy and feely feely.We would kiss and makeout alot everytime I saw him.Well oneday I went over his house and we had sex. I was a virgin and this was my first time. I felt really weird afterwards. We did not have sez after that day and we stopped talking around May of 2005. We reunited in December of 2005. I ran into him oneday at a party I was at and we exchanged numbers again. He called me the next day and wanted to see me. I went over his house the next day I got off work. We did not have sex but we made out and he kept telling me how much he missed me. He also claimed he did'nt stop talking to me because he got what he wanted. That following weekend we spent the whole weekend together. We had sex once again. Eventually everytime we were together we had sex.We would still kiss, cuddle and hug but have sex. He would still call me but we stopped going out. Well to make a long story short its been a year since we reunited and believe it or not Im still just having sex with this guy. Alot has changed now because we no longer make out,we dont spend time together and we dont go out. He has'nt kissed me in a year and he never cuddles me. Now we only meet up to have sex and go our seperate ways. I dont talk to him until the next time we have sex. Why want he just commit to me? I work,in college,drive and Im attractive. I dont know what to do its like Im hooked.
Tags: Relationships, friends, school, Work
Reesie - look at how clearly you describe this relationship - even your title is very clear,  and to the point.

If you want a loving boyfriend,  get one.  This guy isn't it.    You can knock all day on a wall and it won't turn into a door.

Best wishes.
Thanks Rose'

You are right. I want tobe in a relationship really bad but is so hard to find a good guy in my genaration. I guess thats why I deal with this jerk. I know I can do better than this.
Reesie - I'm surprised by your comment.  I know so many really nice,  sweet,  respectable and respectful and handsome young men.  I wonder where you're looking - maybe you're just looking in the wrong places?

If you're in college,  are you looking places like intramural sports,  or organizations based in  the student union?  

Best wishes.
Yeah I dont seem to meet guys my age and its not that Im lonely because I have friends. I still hang out with the girls I went to high school with and were like sisters. I just want a male companion. I love my friends but I get tired of being with them when I have free time. All of my friends have boyfriends except for one. So me and my friend that dose'nt have a boyfriend spend alot of time together because my other friends are occupies with their boyfriends alot. I just desire some male companionship and not just the physical but I want the emotional too.
Reesie,  it does sound like a large part of the problem is exactly what you say - you aren't meeting anyone your age.  

And that will change when you transfer to the University.  

In the meantime,  it sounds like a lot of what you actually want is what girlfriends are for.  Someone to tell secrets to,  to laugh with,  those are all things women friends do really well.  If you're still in the same town you graduated high school from,  surely there are some of your girlfriends left you can hang out with?  You sound very lonely.
Well actually I attend a community college. I work during the day and attend school in the evenings. Therefore when I go to school I have alot of classes with older middle aged people. Most of my peers attend school during the day. Im pretty much around older people all the time. The people I work with have grandchildren my age.lol But I am planning to transfer to a university this fall. So hopefully I will meet a great guy in school.

I forgot to mention that my sex partner is 17.Yea he's younger than me so he's really not even mature yet. Sadly I like this guy but he just dose'nt see me like that.
what the heck.....sweety...he is using you...take it from someone who has been the neighborhood ho....not until you are in a healthy relationship will you be able to truely realize this is not one of them...you are a booty call......nothing more. A real man will not forget to call you or not take you out. If you are looking for guys your age in bars or at parties...well what do you think you are going to find? If you look in respectabe places like church, at work, sporting events....then maybe your chances are better...not to say there aren't cruddy guys in these places too...but really, gain some self respect and refuse to let others treat you like you are disposable sex to them and that is it. if you set high standards then only those with similar standards will mesh with your lifestyle and choices.