Relationships Community
Sex ventures

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

Sex ventures

Have you ever wanted to introduce new things in your bedroom that you feel may freak out your partner? Im dying too and its not that its super freaky probably just not what he would expect from me at all.
Not really......but, then again I am a bit more conservative in regards to this subject.  

Well....give it a go and see what happens.  The worse he can say is don't do that again or that he doesn't like it.  
Personally I am a fan of adventure. I agree with Londres, give it a try.
I would simply come straight out and say it.  The one thing I want to try came out during a game called Dirty Loaded Questions.  My boyfriend was having to choose whose answer was what, and he didn't think my answer was mine.  Boy, was he surprised.  But I've found directness is always best in the sexual department.

If you're super embarrassed to, you could always present it as a sexy dream you had where he did whatever it is to you and gauge his reaction before asking if he'd be willing to try it.
Part of the sexy part is when it is shared.  So, talk to him about it and see what he thinks about.  good luck
I have always kind of thrown it out there and see what my wife thinks. If she seemed interested then i would come out and talk about it, if not then i forget about it. but if it's something i really want then i will bring it up again later.

For example say I wanted to tie her up, i would probably say while we were having sex, "i would love to tie your hands up on the head board with my tie" and take it from there.
I thought I'd freak out my husband when I got my vibrator and started putting it a little lower then his balls not really on his anus but close to it, and he loved it. And its a risk I took, and now he's opened to different pleasures and so am I.

Just give it a try he might end up loving it and if not then try something else.