Should I stay or GO?
Taylor and I just had a major fight. Before yesterday, everything was perfect. We talked about getting married sooner, we both started to get really excited about this child, and everything was really looking up. Today he told me he wasn't ready for marriage and I got extremely upset. It just feels like we are starting all over again and I don't want to go back to what it was.

He said he loved me, and still wanted to get married someday, but couldn't give me a timeframe...6 months, 3 years, nothing. He started cussing up a storm about it, and I just turned around and walked away. I refuse to stand there and be cussed at.

He drove away, didn't call later, or anything. I'm at the point where I know the right thing is to say goodbye, but for some reason I just can't.
Before yesterday everything was perfect. These were your words. So I would recommend you calm down, he calm down and truly reflect and think about what you want out of life. If he is saying he doesnt want marriage but still loves you, it sounds like he is not ready to make a lifelong committment at this time and maybe never will. But both of you are reacting on emotion at this time and you need to hold off impulsively making any kind of decision. Take time, calm down, let the dust settle and see where you want to go with this. You were not married when you concieved and you have still been together, so really what changes now?
Let me tell you I know what you are going through except that I am married to the guy that i dont know whether to stay or go. We will fuss he will leave and instead of talking about it he will buy me things to suck up to me and i cant stand that it doesnt make the situation better it just puts it under the rug so to speak. Anyways I have been with my husband on and off for 5 years been married almost two of those 5. I kept leaving him before cause he would scare me off with saying things and i was only 16 when we met and he would tell me things that no girl would want to hear at that age but I left him and would always come back sooner or later so now I am to the point where should I stay or should I go and I made my decision based on what was best for me. Thats the best thing i think that i can tell you is do what is in your heart. You have every right to be mad and maybe you want to look up bipolar disorder it may just have some insight to what his actions are showing cause men dont usually change their minds at the drop of a hat. Once they want something they usually stick with it unless a friend or needless to say another woman changes their minds. Sometimes they think the grass is greener on the other side but honey if you water your grass and take care of it it will be just as green. I wouldnt want to be cussed at either so i think you did the right thing of getting out of that situation. Well I hope this helps and you can send me a comment and I'll comment you back. C-Ya and GOOD LUCK!
If you're so quick to breakup after a fight...DON'T get married. No matter how perfect marriages are every couple fights. It's inevitable.