Small Vargina
my bf cant penetrate....can it be that my vargina is too small?
... or maybe his penis is too big?
It could be that his penis is really large. It's impossible for your vagina to be too small. If a baby can come out of there, a penis can fit.
No such thing as a small vagina. If a woman can have a 7 1/2 pound baby, your vagina can handle any size penis. It will take patience, practice, lubricant, but your body has to also lubricate naturally and that is where foreplay comes in....the female adult body can handle any size....practice makes perfect.
I can sympathize with this situation. I had a bf that was huge. He had the largest penis I have ever encountered and I think he was only able to fully penetarate me once. We tried everything, lubricants, foreplay, oral sex. It was very challenging.

But I think the stress of it all and pressure to achieve full penetration added to the problem because it made me tighten up. So the more you can relax and trust your bf the better. I think that's the pychological part of it all. You are really let this man in.
Hello, yes it is possible.  Or he could have a too small of a penis too.  I had an ex who couldn't get his in me because he was too tiny.  I was a virgin, so he would try to get it in, but I was so small and tight, he couldn't.  It finally took my now long time boyfriend to do it.  So it just depends.  We are all different sizes in that area.  If there was no such thing as having a small vagina, then I and everyone else would be able to take a fist up there, and I can't.  Also, it has to do with the size of your pelvic bone.  Some women have to have c-sections because of this.  It could be that its just too big for your opening. Maybe you should have him try fingers or toys first to see if they stretch you out a bit.  Good luck.
A "virgin" has difficulty only because it is her first time, so inexperience, she is nervous, which causes tightning, doesn't really know what to do, has not experienced natural lubrication and has to have a partner that is understanding, patience and foreplay should play a hugh role in preparing the vigina for penetration, BUT, if a woman can have a baby, the vagina can handle any size. A man can be considered "hugh" or well endowed, but with the lubrication, natural lubrication, patience and relaxation, a woman can handle any size.
Just out of curiousity have you had your hymen checked by a doctor? just as some women have hymens that disappear with just a bit of exercise, othe women have hymens that are indestructable.  You may need to just have a doctor or surgeon  do a two minute procedure.