Relationships Community
Swallow or spit?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

Swallow or spit?

I love to give oral sex to my man. Its very arousing and I feed of his reactions. Well I wanted to know if men prefer women to swallow their ***? Ive done it before but its not a taste I look forward too.

Another question i have is does a man *** nutrients in it? Is it a health hazard?
-1 Comments Post a Comment
They definitely have a preference for swallowing across the board.  The taste is hard to get past at first, but depending on what he eats and his health, it will taste differently.  Semen is mostly glucose and protein, so it is perfectly safe for consumption, in fact, a study a few years ago (I don't remember who conducted it, but you could google it if you wanted) suggested that it had antidepressant properties - so you may end up happier. ^_^
That is a personal choice. If you can do it and don't mind doing it, I say go for it. Some people such as myself, have a gag reflects that prevents them from doing it.
I've never known a guy who doesn't prefer his partner to swallow. Semen is considered nutritious (I believe) as it's loaded with sugars for the sperm to absorb and make their arduous swim. However, as teko suggested, there are many STD's that can be transmitted by oral sex (whether you swallow or not, since germs can be caught in the wrinkly skin). I would recommend only doing it with a serious partner with who you are exclusive and can trust - there's just too many diseases out there to take that chance.
Yes, they tend to like swallowing but it tastes so AWFUL it's hard to do.  I choke it down on occasion just to please him.
Yes they prefer you swallow just as we do I mean can you imagine how you would feel if your man had a trash can right there so he could spit every 30 seconds or so as he was going down on you? How would you feel? Do you really think we taste soo much better than they do lol. Just swallow quickly & have something to drink right there to wash it down to get rid of the taste, you can even use the excuse that you got rid of the taste because you didn't think he would want to taste himself & you want to kiss him :)
Monster energy drink. If he drinks it all day, the taste isnt that bad, and if you drink it right afterwards, you wont know you swallowed. My ex drank this religiously. he went to the hospital one day after drinking 8 in a 4 hr period, so i dont reccomend that. but if he drinks it earlier in the day before you go down on him it should taste a little better, atleast it always did on my ex... He always had a can with him, thats how i found out it got rid of the taste after swallowing. So after i would go down, id get a drink, he was okay with that =)
like everyone else here, im not a doctor. my girlfriend swallows and i could care less if she did or not. anyways i was in barns and noble one day with her and i noticed a box. the book is called 101 sex tricks or something (you cant miss it) there are 2 one for men and one for women. in the men's book it tells you what he can eat to make it sweeter. there are 3 different taste from what the book and my girl said. sweet, neutral, and bitter. i normally was neutral or bitter til i read this book. but now im always sweet from the things i eat and drink. you should look it up.
Sooooo share with us!!! What makes the difference between sweet and bitter?  I know pineapple is good for the ladies ;-)
Being Bisexual I Know How It Can Be Hard To Swallow ***. I Myself Am Used To The Taste Though. I Kinda Like It. As For The Ladies You Can Change Your Taste As Well As Your Sent By What You Eat As Well. I Really Could Care Less If You Spit Or Swallow So Long As You Tell Me First. Its A Turn-Off For Most Guys If You Gag On His ***.
We have to square away a terrible rumor. White girls. Black Girls. Good Girls. Bad Girls.
Who swallows and who doesn't. We the people should lay it on the line and get the numbers straight.
What is the deal? Any thoughts?
What really matters to me is whether or not I c*m in her mouth--that affects how my orgasm feels to me.  To swallow or not doesn't matter to me as much.
I've swallowed once, it was the most disgusting thing I've ever tasted in my life. it was terrible, i felt sick afterwards and couldn't eat for a few days. All i wanted to do was throw up. There was this indescribable poignant taste in my mouth that I couldn't rid for days. After that I became hesitant with oral sex. Until I met one guy, he was a vegetarian.... his diet made all the difference. The taste was a lot better, it was slightly salty.. but that's about it.
My husband is always stopping by "Anita Pelaez's" Key Lime Pie Factory in Asheville. After his lunch he usually has a slice of her pie for dessert. I can tell for a fact whether or not he has eaten the pie or something else. If he had the pie that day, his *** tastes marvelous, so sweet and very nice tasting, really refreshing. If he has like chocolate cake his *** tastes quite strong and bitter. It's hard to believe that just a little thing like that can make such a huge difference.

Mary Ann