Trouble with Masterbation
I am 28 years old, and I can't masturbate. I've tried my fingers, vibrators...you name it and I've probably tried it..clitoral and vaginal. I get turned on, but then it just goes away, and not because I've stopped the stimulation. It just stops. I've never been able to get myself off. EVER. It's like, once i start to get turned on...my body just shuts down all sensation, and my brain gets bored with it. Then I just lie there thinking "this is dumb and pointless." When I'm with my boyfriend, I have no trouble becoming aroused or getting off. It's like the only way I can is if it's by another person's touch...which is frustrating cause i'm in a long distance relationship.  I know that he would love it if I could pleasure myself, and we've talked about how it just doesn't work for me. And I know that, in a way, it worries him. Is there any advice available for me? Is there something wrong with me.

This discussion is related to Masterbastion.
Hm.  Well, if you can be intimate with your partner, I'd probably not be too concerned about what you do alone.  Is your boyfriend afraid you are going to cheat if you can't masterbate?  Ugh, that would make me worry about the foundation of your relationship.  I'd take the focus of this and just quit talking about it with him.  good luck
Well,  if you had to choose whether you could masturbate successfully,  or have loving sex in a committed relationship successfully,  I'd say you've got the better of the two!