Relationships Community
What do you love the most about your significant other

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

I have been asked this many times.  I am not married to Fabio, by any means, but I do love my husband.  People always look at us, because we are an odd looking couple.  He is about twice my size, and is about as much of an opposite of me as them come We have a running joke that I am small enough to fit in his pocket.  Yet somehow we work.  I love his heart most of all.  I love how much he is able to show me that he loves me.  We enjoy a lot of the same things, and he makes me laugh.  A lot of people think it's strange how much we love each other.
What a nice thread.

I love how he dissolves into laughter and for that moment can't catch his breath.  I love that he's the most hard working person I've ever met.  I love that he loves ME,  and thinks I'm sexy.  I love that he worries himself sick about his kids when they aren't doing well.  

It is a wonderful idea....

I love the fact that my husband WANTS our family so bad, and that he's entirely devoted to us. I love that my husband is willing to work his tail off in the 100+ degree heat and then come home to play with his kids...outside, in the heat. I love that when there's extra money in the bank, without fail, he buys something small to surprise me. And I love that he used his birthday money to take our daughter to Build-A-Bear. I love that he hurt me in the past but he worked hard to prove that I could trust him...and I love that I DO trust him, because he's worth it.

What I LOVE most of all....is that as we grow older and the years pass, he loves me even more fiercely and finds me even more attractive...and I love that I find myself thinking the same about him.
Aw, your hubby sounds sweet. :)

I love many things about my fiance. I love that he is very kind and giving, and always shows me he loves me. I love that he is hardworking and never gives up on what ever he sets out to accomplish. I love that he surprises me with small gestures, with mostly things that are free and well thought out(very thoughtful). I love how we can sit outside and just talk for hours and it never gets old. I love that he can make me laugh with the simplest of things. I love that when he sees me walking over to him, his face lights up. He really is amazing and we have a lot in common, including some odd quirks. lol. I am very lucky to have a man like him.  
He puts a smile on my face even when I am angry at him and no matter how bad we fight we always end up at the same point....in each other's arms...sometimes
I love that I always know he is 100% committed to me and our child.  I love that he would do anything (legal..lol) to ensure that our needs are met, and he always puts us first.  I love that even when he gets one of those rare boys nights out, he usually comes home early "cause it's not the same without me".  I just love him..the person he is, that quiet strength and that he would never ever do anything to hurt me intentionally.  He's a good man.