When to tell a girl you had genital warts (HPV) before or after start of relationship?
There is this coworker at my job that I really like, would like to ask her out, but the problem I am having is that I have HPV, the king that might cause genital warts ( I found out I had genital warts a year ago, but got rid of them, for now!)  

I would like to ask the girl out but don't know when to tell her I have HPV, should I tell her before I ask her out or after we have dated couple times, but of course before sex.  The reason I ask, is since I work with her, it would complicate things if she rejected me after I have told her of the HPV.

Please Help!
Tom
i would personally wait a few dates and then tell her.  who knows, you might get on the date with her and find that you're not even compatible!

but when you do tell her, make sure she knows that regardless of whether or not it changes your relationship that this is a personal issue that you would rather be left out of the workplace, especially since is doesn't affect the way you do your job.  if it doesn't work out, then it just wasn't meant to be.

best of luck!

LS
I agree with the above poster, I would wait a few dates.  It's like they said- you may find it won't go any further and then there would be no reason to bring it up, but if things seem to be working out, I would definitely tell her and before you get physically involved in any way.  Good luck!
i agree not the kind of thing you want floating around the office if you can help it. i mean if she were to not go out with you and then tell. you know have several dates. then discuss it.
I would think twice about dating a coworker. If the relationship sinks, for whatever reason, that could create an uncomfortable situation for you, her, or both of you. Would you really want to feel that kind of discomfort at your place of employment?  

It's your call, but think very carefully about dating coworkers in general. These situations can get  kind of sticky. The worst outcome, of course, is that you become so uncomfortable that you have to change jobs. Our economy is trashed right now (Iraq war spending, don'tcha know), so think carefully about whether you want to proceed and if it's worth it to you.  Add to that you must share STD information with this person, and if it doesn't work out, somebody in your workplace  knows very sensitive and personal information about you.

Thank you for the comments, I am still afraid about if I do go out and if it doesn't work out then it will be uncomfortable.  I am most worried is that the relationship is working out really well, then when I do tell her about he HPV, she will no longer want to go forward with it, being dumped because of the HPV will be the worst.  
I wouldn't tell her until the relationship starts drifting into that sexual place.  I agree with the above posters that dating a co-worker is not the best thing.  I'm speaking from experience.  If it goes sour than rumors start spreading and it also becomes difficult seeing that person all the time.  Especially if it ends badly.  Also, you have an STD and you would not like that to get around the office.