Relationships Community
When white women go black...they never go back!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

When white women go black ...they never go back" ? i.e.white woman  having sex with a black guy becomes compelling ...is it a the black white stark contrast?Is it the claimed extra armoury? Is it physical stamina? Is it a deep inter DNA shake up? Is it scent differential? What is it????

Lets roll out the fact!
I had no emotional bonding with my husband at first. What attracted me to him was that he was very handsome...to me. Our "emotional" bonding came later for us.
Um------------- I don't know this to be fact.  I try not to generalize.
hAVE YOU BEEN TEMPTED TO TEST THE FACTS?
Like I said, whether I have or haven't, I try not to over generalize.  

Pretty sure that was just a catchy rhyme rather than a scientific study.

Same goes for black guys who prefer white women.  There are black men who only date white women.   People who prefer to date outside their race just  . . . prefer it.  

I'm good with that,  whatever works.
I agree rockrose.  I also have known people that date a person without regard to race and hence, do "go back" but not based on color.  They just liked the person.

Anyway, whatever works for someone's happiness is fine by me too.
I've heard the saying but that is most certainly not true. I've had friends who have dated people of different race and it was never some magic that kept them there. Some people are just attracted to those that are different from them while others aren't.

It just depends on attraction.
Thanks heather.Have you had personal experiences you might wish to share?

I know for me it has been the converse.I am of mixed race and have tended to gravitate towards white women after engaging in sex that I find potential for a fruitful relationship.I find in general white women are more expressive and there is less of the abuse and scrounging that i get from non white women , especially if from third world nations.I find more creativity and less inhibition from white chics.My personal preference is for those who have a deep bronze tan... i guess its just personal especially in sexual terms...and it kind of closes in the colour differential gap as I am of a similar tan.But the differences in colour can be a short term kick!
Okay, I dont get it. I must have lived too long.

Everyone has an attraction or attractions to several people in their lifetime. Color I dont think would have much to do with it. I would hope people look for someone based on a little bit more than sexual fantasy. Whatever kicks u I reckon.

Valid point teco. Colour or any aspect of attraction has a lot to do with becoming attracted and the sex that evolves with it.Keeping the attraction however, I believe is the matter concerned with other structures, like personality, social integration, economics, ...even politics (whether or not you are allowed to marry or whether the in-laws accept you two or reject and sabotage your efforts).

The basic formula for guys is physical attraction first and emotional bonding later.For women it seems to be the converse.The proverb Men are from Mars and Women from Venus holds some validity don't you all think?
I think that if you hold an attitude about a white woman verses a black woman that you may very well have difficulty dating.  Do you?

It sounds like you are slightly inexperienced.  No offense.

White OR black, people are ALL different.  

I'll just shut this contentious thread down by boring everyone to tears with the reality of interracial dating/ marriage.

I worked with a guy (a Black doctoral student) at my university who did research on the realities of interracial marriage.  Here's what he found,  in a nutshell.  Women in general try to marry "up" economically, and men in general try to marry the prettiest girl they can attract and keep. That's it.  Exquisitely beautiful white blondes can write their ticket as far as the level of wealth they can achieve with Black superstars.  We can all name some.  Lower economic status white women with peroxide hair and too much weight can marry up economically with a Black man who has a little money and wants a white woman.  

The dynamics are different with white men/black women,  and it's a much rarer combo.  In those cases both tend to be higher educated than the population,  and more involved in the community than average.  

I could only find the most passing reference to his research here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interracial_marriage_in_the_United_States

Anyway,  there are individual differences.  Black men do seem to have decided they have more sexual prowess than white men,  and say things like that pretty frequently,  but it's not born out in statistics and trends.
Rockrose------------- you rock!
Specialmom - ;D
I don't think marry to use men at all.  When you agree to carry their children and love them forever,  you're not "using" anyone.  In the past,  this was just considered solid good sense.  To marry someone who's responsible and capable of providing for a house hold.  Men weren't typically bound by that - they had expectations that they would provide (at least the majority) of the income,  and were free to choose a partner who was greatly sexually attractive to him - the most attractive one he could keep.  And then of course,  after the initial openness to the person takes place,  there has to be chemistry and love and caring ways.  It's complex.  

Things have changed very very recently - the last 40 years or so in the history of human civilization - where women have nearly equal power in the market place,  so the mate selection process may change.   But in the past,  it was foolish for a woman who marry a man who wasn't at least her social/economic equal,  best to move up a bit.  That's not greed.  That's just solid sense.

This thread title has been out there for days,  and no one yet has stopped by to say yeah Black men are magic dynamos between the sheets.   That's just generalizing.  There are great and lousy lovers in every neighborhood in the world.

oops,  "I don't think women marry to use men at all."
Actually, anyone can reply and in any manner they choose as long as they remain respectful.

Good luck with your research and hope it helps you.

BTW: I think finding some actual research on the subject for you was kind of Rockrose but am now aware that you just want personal anecdotes.