Relationships Community
Why do guys talk about the women they have been with

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

I got this guy i am seeing - bad one - anyway.  He always talks about how he has been with women and how they loved the sex they gave him.  He said he had two or three come by his house before he meet me and they had sex with him.   He even gets into details at times and talks about how this woman wants him and that woman wants him.  Why would you tell some one that.  How women love him and he loves him women.  I don't understand.  He drinks a lot and that is when he talks about it and he does it when he is straight which I think is not everyday.  Why would you want to talk about how you had sex with other women and how they loved him and wanted him
He tells you because you allow him to tell you. What do you say to him when he talks like this? If you do tell him to stop talking like that, do you follow through with not putting up with or listening to it, or do you allow him to continue telling you of all his encounters and his demented opinions of them?
i tell him to stop most of the time he does
I think that this form of "tell-all" bragging is a reflection of his insecurity and insensitivity.
If you're bothered by it... tell him that you're not interested in such detailed discussions
and to "knock it off" with this other women talk.
You tell him to stop and he doesn't.  He's looking to make you jealous (and his stories are probably all lies anyway).  My question to you is.......why do you still hang out with him?
I totally agree with vmvnpv!!! If he drinks A lot & Talks about things he MUST know that bother you WHY WASTE UR TIME!!!
I would start talking about all your ex's and see how he likes it.  Maybe he will finally get a taste of his own medicine.  If that doesn't bother him, then just leave him alone and find someone worthy of you.  Some men are so insecure that they need to brag about how good they are.  Its like the nice car thing.  Most of the time if a man has a tiny penis, he tries to play other things about him, like buying a porsche or bragging about the size of his penis or how many girls he has been with.  He sounds like a lost cause to me.  
Kris, end this tumoltuous (sp.?) relationship.  He's not a good man and you know it and this is just one of the many horrible things he does.  There is nothing attractive about him what-so-ever.  I don't understand how you can like someone like this.  He's a turnoff just by hearing all you say about him.  He's insecure and he wants you to think he's so wanted, which he probably isn't and that's why he feels the need to tell you these things.  Like if you break up with him, he would have no problem finding all these women.  So call his bluff.  Dump him.
He talks about other woman with you because he does not respect you, he definitely does not love you and he sounds like an immature jerk. You need to find someone who is worthy of you, and who only wants to be with you.

Tell him since sooo many other woman want him(i highly highly doubt that's true!!) then he can have them because you're leaving!
if it were me, i would tell him goodbye, and do not come back, and remember if he talks about others, he will also talk about you, if he has not already  luck  jo
And to answer your question "Why do guys talk about the women they have been with?"  A decent man doesn't do that.  At least my DH never did.  He has more respect for me than that.