Why won't he let me in his room?
i've been with my boyfriend for a while now and we are both very close to one another, but he will not let me see his room. i've asked why and he's told me that he doesn't like girls in his room, and he wont even let his family in. this somewhat concerns me, only because i feel like he is shutting me out of a part of him. i mean he's told me that he's only ever let one girl in there and i guess im kind of jelous. i mean i can't think of any reason why he wouldn't want me to go in there i mean were too close for anything to bother me so i just want to know why and if someone could please give me some advice it would be much apreciated. thanks.
That's a tough one. It could be that he's just shy about his room. Maybe it's not tidy enough and he's embarrassed. It's hard to say if he's hiding something or not, but you know him better and of course it depends on how much you trust him. Have you asked him why it is that he doesn't like people in there?
yeah i have asked him and he said i dont know i just don't like girls in my room.
I think he might just be shy about it or likes some kind of privacy. When I was younger, my room wasn't the cleanest room around, LOL and I wouldn't like my friends in there either. Talk to him some more about it and tell him your concerns that he might be hiding something. Maybe his parents don't allow girls in there and he's too shy to say it.
lyssi,  your post is very cryptic.   How old are you?

Is he a child?  Maybe his parents don't allow girls in his room  and he's embarrassed to tell you that and so he pretends he doesn't want you there.  

When you say you aren't invited to his "room",  you are clearly not an adult couple with adult options.
His room is probably a "dump" and he's embrassed; and, he doesn't feel like cleaning it up.  
I agree with RockRose.  That is exactly how I read it.  Respect the mans right to privacy.!  Why would you NEED to go into his room anyway?