a girl I like a lot i mean a ton
So I like this girl at school who i barley talk to and recently this kid ik who knows I like her is starting to get me to talk to her and stuff.... last week at track he even made me get next to her and lay with her which I liked i have to admit. Later after that day when track meet was over I asked him if I should ask her out and he said he and ik she is cool and wont mind it and stuff so I texted her asking if she wanted to go out. Like 2 hours after I texted that a friend of hers somehow got my number and texted me and saying that I am sorry she likes someone else then said that I should leave her alone. Later on I get a text from her saying I am sorry I cant date a junior then I ask her if we could be friends and she said ok. I dont know what to do because I really do like her. She even wanted a shout out on instagram and i gave it to her then she texted me that her other friend also wanted one and did that for those to with having a really good shout out... she would barley text or take a long time to reply. I really want to start talk to her more but I am just shy when it comes to girls and my friends...
Hi there.  Well, I do think she has said that she can't date you.  Whether it is an excuse or the truth, either way----  she is being pretty clear.  And then with another person texting you saying to leave her alone . . .  it just sounds like drama waiting to happen.  I wouldn't get too excited about this.  She probably isn't that interested in being a friend either and since you are kind of having a crush on her, it might end up with you getting really hurt feelings down the road (whilet hey are just a little hurt right now).

I would try not to be a 'chaser' when it comes to girls.  Good luck
awww but people are saying we are good match and stuff and have a good chance and I feel like she does like me too..... is it good if I try again my senior year to take her to prom as friends.... I mean she is a busy person....
Well, her words speak differently.  I'm sorry.  You can't ignore that she has said no, I can't date juniors.  

I would go for a girl that shows more interest in you in return.  good luck
I mean i dont feel that she is not interested me or what ever I have a feeling that she does and plus she is new to my school and she is a freshman....
Well, it's your decision certainly.  Do as you see fit.  I just personally take people for their word and to me she does not look interested in either her words or actions.  good luck
thanks oh ok i see hmm.... buts like hard if do want to give up bc it feel like it means so much to me or to my heart....