Relationships Community
almost lost him...

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

almost lost him...

I had been telling my fiancé that I feel like he's seeing someone else. He kept telling me that was not the case, if it were do I think he would bother with me? I tell him idk what u would do. He says I I'm not,i say I feel you are? Monday I guess it was he called me and went off on me about how he's not seeing anybody else & to stop accusing him I don't thunk I was, just had a feeling. He said I think u want me to, that would make u happy. I'm like no. he just kept pounding into my head how he's not seeing anybody else & how I'm going to push him away if I keep accusing him & how its already starting. So stop it!( I think in a way I did want to push him away, I have trust issues & I think I'm trying to let him go our get rid of him before I get hurt! And I don't know how to express that to him. I was loiking for the easy way out[which is not what I want at all]&just going about it all wrong). Needless to say I almost lost the love of my life over MY FEELINGS! I still having that feeling in the back of my mind,but I haven't brought it to his attention because I do not want to lose him. I know no relationship is perfect &i come on and vent sol the time, but I'm learning to trust and not be accuseatory when I have no proof or evidence or he has shown me no actions that he would be. I'm living and learning.
Sometimes it is hard to have self control.  At least you are accepting of the problem stemming from yourself. Maybe have a heart to heart with him and tell him how insecure you are and how you DO have a pattern of not trusting and pushing people away but you want to work on that within yourself.  good luck
Every relationship takes work and you are seeing your problems and dealing with them. You need to talk to him tho and explain what was going on in your mind. A partners distrust can be very hurtful. You need to learn to always trust your partner unless he is proven guilty. It will greatly hinder if you dont