am I being jealous
Well been with my partner for over a year now and I dont know if its just me being paranoid and jealous or not but with his last relationship he broke up with her because he found out his best friend loved him and they dated but they ended up braking up because of them not working but now they have started being good friends again and saying how they miss each other and how there so alike and he is always on the phone to her for ages and having convos and laughing about old times and talking about good times in there relationship im just worried if he has left someone for her once could she do it again cose of how close there geting its probably me just being paranoid
Hi there and welcome.  Nope, I'd consider her an ex girlfriend rather than a friend and if their relationship makes you uncomfortable in that she is not also trying really hard to befriend YOU, then I'd speak to your partner that you are uncomfortable with the situation.  I think that is reasonable.  I'm not a big believer in being much more than on a superficial level with ex's.  I'm not down with another woman calling and chatting up my husband or my husband getting together with another woman socially without me.  Nope, I'm just not.  And it is within my boundaries of marriage to let him know.  My husband has always been really respectful of this and has never put me in awkward situations.  Your partner is.  I would speak to him and give him the chance to break ties with her.  If he won't, then I'd consider that he is overly involved with another woman whether it is under the guise of just friends or not.  good luck dear
Hi also, i dont think your being jealous, its just not right what hes doing. Who initiated the breakup and dont say it was mutual. Someone here has unresolved issues that they are attempting to resolve. I bet she broke up with him but bottom line this is very disrespectful to you.

This is not good at all.  Sounds like the relationship isn't really over between these two.  If he is not trying to introduce you to her and/or you don't know much about her that is definitely a red flag.  

I would recommend you having a chat with him about this.  
I would not say at all your jealous . That would make me wonder the same thing. I would just tell him how you feel. I like to get to the point . I would just ask if he still wanted to be with her. ? if not why they talk all the time!! and I would want to meet her if they are just friends. Or if anything else tell him you would like to get together sometime all of you.