Aa
A
A
Close
am i not sexual attractive to my boyfriend?
love my boyfriend a lot he means a lot to me but when we are sexual i feel nothing..when i was with my ex before my boyfriend now being with him was the amazing feeeling it felt real good but with my boyfriend now i don't have the same feelings, why is that? My ex i didn't love at alll i know that but this guy i really do love him he means so much to me. Am i just not sexual attractive to him? Does it have anything to do with me not loving him? I need help please, thank you =)
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
484465 tn?1347117312
sexual attraction is different from love.  i never dated guys who were just extremely wonderful, caring friends because there was no sexual attraction and no chemistry- at least from my end.  i have heard of people making relationships like this work, but don't know how they have turned out years later.  

i feel like this type of relationship is a waste of time b/c why settle for someone who is a wonderful person that you really care about when mr. sexy-knight-in-shining-armor will go walking by one day and you're tied to mr. nice-guy-that-you-care-about.  sexual attraction is a very big deal.  you decide
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Relationships Community Resources