am i not sexual attractive to my boyfriend?
love my boyfriend a lot he means a lot to me but when we are sexual i feel nothing..when i was with my ex before my boyfriend now being with him was the amazing feeeling it felt real good but with my boyfriend now i don't have the same feelings, why is that? My ex i didn't love at alll i know that but this guy i really do love him he means so much to me. Am i just not sexual attractive to him? Does it have anything to do with me not loving him? I need help please, thank you =)
sexual attraction is different from love.  i never dated guys who were just extremely wonderful, caring friends because there was no sexual attraction and no chemistry- at least from my end.  i have heard of people making relationships like this work, but don't know how they have turned out years later.  

i feel like this type of relationship is a waste of time b/c why settle for someone who is a wonderful person that you really care about when mr. sexy-knight-in-shining-armor will go walking by one day and you're tied to mr. nice-guy-that-you-care-about.  sexual attraction is a very big deal.  you decide