Relationships Community
am i still a virgin?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

am i still a virgin?

one day in my first relationship my boyfriend tried to penetrate me but i couldn't do it i felt it was too painful so i refused to let him do it ,he started to enter his penis,he abandoned,  but my vagina wasn't bleeded! i would like to know if i am still virgin because everytime he tried with his finger  it was still painful and my vagina still  tigthed

This discussion is related to losing my virginity.
Tags: virgin
Related Discussions
9 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
568659_tn?1256143582
It doesn't matter if you bled or not, not all girls bleed when they loose their virginity. If there was penetration you are no longer a virgin.
Blank
he didn't have time to go deeply,does it matter
Blank
568659_tn?1256143582
No, it doesn't matter.
look at it this way. If your boyfriend put his penis into another girl but didn't leave it in for a very long time you would still think of him having sex with another girl...right?
You are no longer a virgin even though it wasn't a very memorable experience.
Blank
189069_tn?1323405738
What do you consider "deeply?"  Did you actually get to see how far he went?  If you think that you are old enough to engage in intimate relations with your boyfriend, I guess you'll know for sure when you decide to go through with it; maybe you'll bleed next time and you'll know that you hadn't lost your virginity yet.  I think you'd better abstain from intercourse though.  If you didn't go through with it maybe it's because you're not ready for it.  It's a big responsibility and even though it might feel right because it feels like the right person, a lot of girls regret it and they wish they could take it back.  Good luck.
Blank
492898_tn?1222247198
I see this differently and I do understand your question very well.  And trying to use your way of thinking about it, yes, I would say you are still a virgin because your hymen is still intact.
Blank
568659_tn?1256143582
A hymen can break in many other ways then just sex so I don't think that is a good way to determine if she is still a virgin. She said that he did penetrate but did not go very deep, I really don't think she is considered a virgin anymore.
Blank
13167_tn?1327197724
The thing about being a virgin,  is it implies a degree of chaste behavior,  and inexperience, and modesty.  When you think of a virgin,  you think of a girl who hasn't had sexual experience beyond kissing and maybe petting.

That he couldn't get it all the way in doesn't really qualify.  Is there a specific reason you care to readopt the lifestyle of a virgin?  If so, you can make a decision to stop engaging in sexual activity.  If you've decide you would rather be a virgin,  you can always change to that lifestyle and go on with life.

Otherwise,  I guess I don't see the point in asking if you are still a virgin.
Blank
I don't think you are a virgin anymore...simple to the fact that the attempt was made...and he did put it in a little..some girls can have sex a few times before the hymen breaks, do you regret going too far with him? is that why you are asking?
Blank
Before you take any ones opinions here you might want to clarify whether you use tampons etc.  because if you do I suspect some of the people wouldn't consider you a virgin either.

Honestly what type of definition of virginity do you want?  Except for maybe the medical definition almost everything you get is just going to a matter of opinion..

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Relationships Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...