Relationships Community
am i still a virgin?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

am i still a virgin?

one day in my first relationship my boyfriend tried to penetrate me but i couldn't do it i felt it was too painful so i refused to let him do it ,he started to enter his penis,he abandoned,  but my vagina wasn't bleeded! i would like to know if i am still virgin because everytime he tried with his finger  it was still painful and my vagina still  tigthed

This discussion is related to losing my virginity.
Tags: virgin
It doesn't matter if you bled or not, not all girls bleed when they loose their virginity. If there was penetration you are no longer a virgin.
he didn't have time to go deeply,does it matter
No, it doesn't matter.
look at it this way. If your boyfriend put his penis into another girl but didn't leave it in for a very long time you would still think of him having sex with another girl...right?
You are no longer a virgin even though it wasn't a very memorable experience.
What do you consider "deeply?"  Did you actually get to see how far he went?  If you think that you are old enough to engage in intimate relations with your boyfriend, I guess you'll know for sure when you decide to go through with it; maybe you'll bleed next time and you'll know that you hadn't lost your virginity yet.  I think you'd better abstain from intercourse though.  If you didn't go through with it maybe it's because you're not ready for it.  It's a big responsibility and even though it might feel right because it feels like the right person, a lot of girls regret it and they wish they could take it back.  Good luck.
I see this differently and I do understand your question very well.  And trying to use your way of thinking about it, yes, I would say you are still a virgin because your hymen is still intact.
A hymen can break in many other ways then just sex so I don't think that is a good way to determine if she is still a virgin. She said that he did penetrate but did not go very deep, I really don't think she is considered a virgin anymore.
The thing about being a virgin,  is it implies a degree of chaste behavior,  and inexperience, and modesty.  When you think of a virgin,  you think of a girl who hasn't had sexual experience beyond kissing and maybe petting.

That he couldn't get it all the way in doesn't really qualify.  Is there a specific reason you care to readopt the lifestyle of a virgin?  If so, you can make a decision to stop engaging in sexual activity.  If you've decide you would rather be a virgin,  you can always change to that lifestyle and go on with life.

Otherwise,  I guess I don't see the point in asking if you are still a virgin.
I don't think you are a virgin anymore...simple to the fact that the attempt was made...and he did put it in a little..some girls can have sex a few times before the hymen breaks, do you regret going too far with him? is that why you are asking?
Before you take any ones opinions here you might want to clarify whether you use tampons etc.  because if you do I suspect some of the people wouldn't consider you a virgin either.

Honestly what type of definition of virginity do you want?  Except for maybe the medical definition almost everything you get is just going to a matter of opinion..