and so it goes like this.....
I've been with this guy on and off for about 4yrs. We broke up for about a good 2months which is the longest we've ever been broken up. We both thought that it was for good but we never really stayed away from each other. We always kept in contact somehow despite the fact that we were seeing other people. Just recently we both dumped our other people and are working towards figuring things out to be with each other again. Neither of us want to deal with anymore crap from each other but at the same time neither of us wanna lose each other. At this moment, we've decided to just "date" without having a "label" and its really hard for the both of us to just hold back when we want so much more. But at the same time we DONT wanna rush into things and ruin our relationship. We see this delema totally different because even without the label he still just wants me to see him and him to only see me. But I feel like if there's no label then there are no boundaries. I should have my freedom. But I feel like if we had a label then of course I'd be faithful and honest and only focus on him. I guess my question would have to be, what would be the best thing to do in this situation.
If you guys really want to be together without the"crap" how about couples counseling?? Maybe let a third party help you guys sort through the "crap?" what are some of the issues keeping the two of you apart?
A lot of things from the past. We've been together since hs and it was horrible. He's kind of a ladies man and wouldn't always let the fact that he had a gf get in the way. I have trouble trusting him and what he says because of what I've been through for him. So thats an issue too. And then some of the girls he leads on are so persistent. Like he'll get to the point where he's afraid to lose me so he'll tell them like ok I have a gf who I really love and wanna be with but they continue to question him and try and pursue him anyway. So thats an issue.