Relationships Community
baby daddy drama advice please..??

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

baby daddy drama advice please..??

Okay hi ladies. So my baby daddy and i arent together and thats cool we manage to be okay i guess. When my son was born he got a new girlfriend while we where together and just dissapeared. He threw away 3years and left me alone with our son for her point is i tried talking to him for our baby and he just ignored me or yelled at me so i stopped trying. My son went 6months without his dad when he messaged me crying about how his gf left him and he wanted to help to pay a little so he would pay 100 a month which isnt **** but whatever. Point is my son is now 9months old and he yet again has another gf that lives with him and i dont the problem is my son leaves with him and has been coming back with nail marks and bruises and im not at all happy ive been more than nice with him because i could have done what i know i should have but didnt i let him be because i cared but now my son is coming home hurt every time im afaid its his gf and he just yells at me saying its not him his gf or his fily when all i do is ask if he knows how it got there... what should i do? Do you think hes putting yet again another female over my son?? I dont want him going any more but is that bad does that make me a bad mom??
Aw poor baby! I'd definitely hold your ground and get to the bottom of it. Even if that means meeting him at the park so you can see what's going on and how their visits are or just not letting your son go with him anymore!! I would be damned if my baby came home with bruises & scratches :(
I think you should call child services and inform them wats going on when ur son is with his dad that way in the future you have written documentation if you ever f2f ont wat him to take your son over night and only have supervised visit
Yea i thought about it but he doesnt want to check he says if he has marks its me doing them but really if its me why would i tell on myself!?
Thats actually a great idea thank you miri167 and stephanieluvv
I wouldnt let my babie go over there without me daddy or not ill b ***** I hope every thing works out for you and ur baby im sorry to hear about what's going on
Id tell him if she's there my son won't be. And Id take pictures and call dss. I wouldn't let him see the baby unless I was there
When I was a child I came home from my dads with a bruise my mom called and they do an investigation I am sure they would take pics and make a note your nails and spacing dont match the markings
Thank you h3ath3r123 and katiepeters ill be sure to take your advice i do take pics though i show him
Im sorry to hear that miri167 and thank you.
Take thorough pictures before he leaves and when he returns to have documented proof. Make sure pictures have date stamps.If it continues do not allow him to go anymore. Cps could say you were allowing it by allowing him to go with the dad... i know that seems crazy but I've heard of them doing stuff like that.
I was going to suggest the same, you should take pictures & also call child services to let them know what's going on just in case anything ever happens. Hope it gets better hun!!
Aw poor baby :/ you shouldn't let your son go, if he really wants to see his son he'll probably have to send you to court and you tell them what's going on and they'll probably even make him pay more for child support then what he's giving you
Poor baby. Please please dont let this keep going on. Take photos. Call child services and please dont let him take ur son anymore. If he wants to see him or be with him then it needs to be in a public place like park etc with u there.