Relationships Community
bisexual?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

bisexual?

So i recently found out i'm bi. I was watching something & i thought a girl was really cute. Not just cute , but sexy . I feel like i checkout alot of girls. I know its normal for a girl to say "oh she's really preety , cute, etc" without being gay or whatever, but i just think about having sex with them. I do have a bf of 3 years. I told him yesterday & it wasnt really a big deal. I just told him like nothing & he said "damm, really? Thats crazy!" & thats it. I have kissed 3 girls before.I guess I always had that fantasy to be with a girl. But i just dont know if that's what bisexual really means. Cause i never really had feelings for a girl ,( which i think that's actually being bi) am i just sexually attracted or am i really bisexual ?
. I don't think its something that suddenly develops, you would have that urge most of your life. If you have and you're just now actually considering it, then you may actually be. The only way you'd probably know, is if you ever get chance to act on your feelings. Rather it be just saying a female or going further. I went through this a few trees ago
Lol my phone went crazy .. A few years ago. Its confusing and even scary depending on if you're religious or not. If you want to talk more or anything, feel free to message me and I can share my story
Hi there and welcome.  Well, I think a lot of people have fantasies.  In your case, does it mean you really want to 'date' a female?  Does't sound like it.  If you just have the occasional sexual fantasy, I wouldn't worry about it or act on it.  Fantasies are healthy but living them sometimes can lead us down paths we don't really want to go.   This is much different from feeling strong feelings similar to crushes that you've had before on people such your boyfriend.

good luck
Btw,I read one of your other post and your situation is somewhat similar to the one I was in at the time. Your young and have had somethings in your past that have may possibly left you confused and maybe just looking for affection,love or the intimacy from someone
Hey thanks for your response :)
Well i know that it might not be something you easily develop. I think i thought like this my whole life. I just never said anything.
I actually did one time have sorta feelings for this lesbian girl that dressed like a guy. I thought she was really cute. I remember saying "damm i'll go lesbian for.her anytime"
My family nor i is not religious. My family would accept ANYTHING :)
@ special mom
Well like i said on my comment above.
I did kinda have feelings for this lesbian chick. But that was for just a little bit. She wasn't even sexy . Just beautiful .& i thought she was actually so nice . Thats what attracted me :)
Sounds like you are Bi-curious, not Bisexual IMO.  
Londres, that is a very good way of putting it.  That was my thinking as well.