Relationships Community
cheating or not ?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

cheating or not ?

i was pregnant and just had my baby almost 5 months ago and when i was pregnant my fiance didnt want to cuddle to me okay so after i had my daughter he never wants to cuddle to me he acts totally different agianst me now i mean we still have sex but most of the time i do something for him and it feels and tastes like he has had a condom on we use them but we usually go like 3 to 4 days without it and he takes a shower and washes himself good but he goes to work comes home takes a shower then we yano and i always do that for him for like 2/4 mins and it tastes like he has had a condom on.. he acts so different he lies to me alot and everything im so tired of it he accuses me of having another man but i do not cheat i do mnot believe in that stuff if you truely love someone then why break there heart having sex with other women or men ? yano but i just really need to know i mean i ask him about this stuff everyday but i can tell when he lies caus ehe looks away when he lies ? and he has been doing that for a while now.. ?
Hi there.  Congrats on the baby.  Babies are so wonderful.  I just love em.

They do do a number on relationships though.  I'm surprised you have so much energy for sex as I was always tired when I was caring for my little one.  

Hon, I just don't know.  You don't sound very close emotionally to this guy.  He's accusing you of cheating and you are accusing him (in your head) of cheating. What kind of foundation do you have?  You both distrust the other and seem to not be able to talk about it .

You need to have a heart to heart with him if you fear he is having sex elsewhere.  Can you not just tell him that you are worried that you aren't very close and you'd like to change that?  Can you then ask him that you have wondered if he had a condom on because of what you are smelling/tasting?  

I really can't think of anything else for you to do but to talk to him in earnest and work on building a more solid foundation in this relationship so that you both care for one another, trust one another and can talk openly about your concerns.  good luck
thank you and i know i put a little but to much details into that sorry but we actually got into a huge fight lastnight as i wrote that post. but we always make up like we will argue then 2/3 hours later we are fine but its an everyday thing.. i mean we love each other so much that neither of us could leave on another but he purposed to me 2 weeks after we got together because the first time we seen eachother its like he fell in love with me instantlyy.. i mean he reqllly does act like he loves me more than anything not his kids but yano .. i mean i love that he loves me so much but everything that has happened in the past with him talking to other females and everything i DO NOT trust him.. but im trying so hard to.. he asked me to marry him. and now hes like second guessing on it which seems wierd bc just friday he was all happy wanting to marry me now hes juts like idk anymore so it makes me think hes got someone else