Aa
A
A
Close
comments pleasee. period?
my boyfriend and i have had sex. never unprotected, and plus he pulls out before he ejaculates just to be even more safe. but still everytime around when im supposed to get my period i freak out thinking im pregnant. im only 2 days late, and its pretty normal for me to be late because its never on time. do you think the reason i dont get my period on time is because of my nerves? or is there really a possibility i could be pregnant?
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
154929 tn?1196191338
More than likely it is all the worry you put yourself on...A suggestion get on the pill or patch--at least you can then time your periods.. you will know when it is supposed to start and end and even have another form of birth control.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I used to do the same thing, My boyfriend and i would be so careful, and i felt everything was fine, but come time to start my period and I would get anxiety about it, which would only make it worse.  I would also recommend getting on the pill.  I did, and now i have no more worries.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
If you're careful and have protected sex, the chances of getting pregnant are slim to none.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Relationships Community Resources