comments pleasee. period?
my boyfriend and i have had sex. never unprotected, and plus he pulls out before he ejaculates just to be even more safe. but still everytime around when im supposed to get my period i freak out thinking im pregnant. im only 2 days late, and its pretty normal for me to be late because its never on time. do you think the reason i dont get my period on time is because of my nerves? or is there really a possibility i could be pregnant?
More than likely it is all the worry you put yourself on...A suggestion get on the pill or patch--at least you can then time your periods.. you will know when it is supposed to start and end and even have another form of birth control.
I used to do the same thing, My boyfriend and i would be so careful, and i felt everything was fine, but come time to start my period and I would get anxiety about it, which would only make it worse.  I would also recommend getting on the pill.  I did, and now i have no more worries.  
If you're careful and have protected sex, the chances of getting pregnant are slim to none.