confused
my boyfriend and i have been together for a long time and he tells me he loves me but when i say i love him he doesnt respond and then we had a scare a pregnancy and at first he seemed happy because were fixin to get married and then all of a sudden he doesnt seem like hes happy at all he even told my MOM that he wasnt happy and then i was under so much stress i miscarried and he was happy again so i dont know if he really loves me or what now im afraid that i might be pregnant agian and now i dont know what to do please help me
In aother thread you said you were married and on your profile it says you are married. Are you married or just have a boyfriend?
im married but he comes from a religion and back ground where he superstitious and doesn't spread it around like his parents but we're married in every way that just the way he is. ive never understood it i had to say that earlier because he was right behind me and he tends to over react if you know what i mean.
Have You Tried Talking To Him About This?? Does He Know The Seriousness That Lies Behind This?? Does He Know That It's Stress That Caused The Unfortunate Passing Of Of The Last Baby??

You Need To Find Where He Stands In This Whole Situation, You Have To Much Worry About Then Why He Can't Say "I Love You" & Telling Your Mother He's "Not Happy".. Communication We Know Is Important..
thank you but with him its not easy at all to broach the subject with him im completely at a lose for now till i figure out what to do thankyou
Well communication is the key to everything. You need to talk with him and lay everything down on the table to sort everything out.

I don't understand what religion he would come from that would make him want you to call him your boyfriend and not husband.
its just im not gonna say a stupid religion because then i would be hypocritical but its just his religion and the way he was raised i  dont think he wants anyone but the family to know were married its strange i understand
hmmm.  that IS interesting.  im curious to know what religion this is.  could you pm it to me if you don't want to make it part of the thread?