Relationships Community
dating a guy whith a girls voice

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

dating a guy whith a girls voice

I met this guy about a month ago. He's amazing! he texts me throughout the day, offers to bring me lunch/dinner on my breaks at work, watches the girly shows with me, i can talk to this guy about anything and he knows how to give the perfect advice. Hes so good looking, hes outgoing and willing to do anything with me and he says the cutest things to me!

He's reallly a great guy but theres one problem his voice is very high pitch. He's already 24 so his voice would of changed by now. My friends met him and they said hes extremely nice but they ask me if theres any chance he could be gay.  Am i being immature about him? I know i'm very picky with guys but i'm also only 21 so i'm to young to just settle for anyone. Other than his voice i reallly like him and can see us together. He says he really likes me to so far and he made it very clear that he is looking for a girlfriend and he is not gay. Another small little problem is hes a virgin ( doesn't bother me) but he said he never had desire for sex. I don't know any guys that age that are straight that never thought about sex! Maybe he's really just that great?

Is a voice and lack of desire for sex  a turn off for most woman?
Who cares about other women?  What about you?  You are the one contemplating a relationship with him.  His voice is what it is and won't change------------if it bothers you now, it probably always will and I wouldn't waste his or your time.  

How is your sex drive?  Low-----------  then he is a good match for you.  Medium to high------- then don't waste his or your time.

Dating is to learn what we need to know in order to move the relationship to the next level.  

Great or not, you sound like you'll be incompatible with complaints about things he can't change this early in the process of dating.  good luck
I agree with specialmom.  

You need to decide what you want,  not what other women would want.  If what you want in a companion is really a best girlfriend,  he sounds great.  I mean that sincerely - a lot of women marry a guy and then get more and more irritated that he's male and not female.

It's up to you.  

Best wishes.
Never judge a book by its cover, hunny.  I'd say go with the flow, as long as things feel okay between you, let it happen naturally.  Of course, keep your eyes open for anything that might end a long-term commitment.  Otherwise he sounds great.
What's his facebook