does he love me?
my boyfriend said last night that he doesn't know what love is. He said he can't explain what love is to me he said its just a feeling, but i keep saying is if you don't know what love is then how do you know you love me? he says he just does. Do you think he really does love me?
Hi, i am just reading inbetween the lines and the way it sounds is he does love u but maybe not IN love with you yet. doesnt mean he wont ever be in love with u but just not now. thats the question u should ask him. "Are u in love with me??" not just do u love me. do u know what i mean?? my husband loved me for a while before he told me he was in love with me. and he is very much in love with me.  how long have yall been together? thats another question u should think of. i think u should fix a nice dinner with candles and talk to him. really dig deep and ask the questions u need to know the answers to. if u dont talk to him and really talk to him about this you might regret not knowing!!!
Best wishes to u!
If he loves you it will show. Words don't suddenly make you "in love"; words only confirm it.
he  shows he loves me but sometimes i wonder do he can be a jerk to me but i guess every guy can be at times. We been toghter for almost 7months. He says he is in love with me but he says he doesn't know what love means he just feels it. is that possible? I sometimes think hes in love with the thought of me.
mandy,  how do these conversations go?  Does he says "I love you but actually I'm not sure what love is"  or does he say "I love you" and then you say oh well what do you mean,  you love me?    What exactly does that mean?  And he stares at you kind of befuddled and kind of regrets he said it?

What I'm asking is,  is he purposely taunting you with saying he doesn't know what he means by love,  or are you driving him up the wall by repeatedly questioning what love means to him?

yeahh i do ask him a lot what does love mean to him and he never answers it. maybes its my fault for always asking him but he never once answerd it bc he says he doesnt know but hes got a strong feeling he said he never felt with anyone else so he knows he loves me and is in love with me but sometimes i just don't know
i have similar problem, my boyfriend and i been together for a year and we're still young we're still in our mid 20s...my boyfriend sometimes tells me that he loves me and that he thinks he's falling for me and that everytime he sees me hes feelings are stronger. though he tells me all that i asked him once if he loves me he said "i think so...and that he doesnt know what love really is..." it kind of hurt me a little but there was no po int of getting upset or anything 'cuase it wouldnt go anywhere in that conversation and plus u cant make a person love u so i guess just give time...