Relationships Community
falling in love with co worker

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

falling in love with co worker

I am married and in love with my wife for 15 years. i got a job in this company four years back & i fall in love with a single mom lady from the first day i start in this company. i have been quite all this year not telling her about my feeling until two months back. Now i can't control myself, i send love sms now and again. She is not at rest about this but i rely feel for her. What should i do?
Hmmm, for starts, you should NOT pursue this.

Have you ever considered the feelings of your wife that you are "in love" with?  I mean, where is the respect for her?  

Not to come off so harsh, but I am a wife and I know I wouldn't appreciate this even if we were having problems.  

Well, thank GOD she (the co-worker) is "not at rest" about this; she actually has a conscious.  She obviously feels this is WRONG.  

Plus, not only are you married but why would you want a relationship with a co-worker?  Work is for business, not a "pick-up" bar.  

Sorry so harsh, but I am a wife.  

Wow, this is really not cool.  Put yourself in your wife's shoes.  How would you feel if she did this to you?  Starting a relationship in the workplace is a recipe for disaster.  There is no way you are in love with this woman, you are in lust with her.  Love is a deeper emotion and I can't possibly see how you can love someone that doesn't even reciprocate the feelings.  If I were you, I would separate as much as you can from this co-worker.  Delete her number off your phone and try to rekindle the love you have in your marriage.  All the effort you take flirting with and sending love messages with this other woman, you could use towards your wife.  She may even appreciate it.  We do have power over our actions.  
I think you are not only jeapardizing your family but also your job!  Very unprofessional!!!  

I also want you to consider the statistic that involves these types of things.  Any relationship that starts out of infidelity is doomed according to statistics.  It starts with a cloud over it and no person can fully trust someone that cheated on their wife to be with them.  I mean----  in the back of their mind, they always know it could happen to them to with you.

I want to add that this is a horribly unfair thing to do to a single mom.  Let her find someone that is available and of high character to better her life.  

good luck