Relationships Community
feeling bad for kissing a man

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

feeling bad for kissing a man

Hi im a 32 male and this is what happened.  yesterday when i was leaving a bar with my cousin and a friend one gay start to talk to us, telling us that we sing really cool and **** like that, then he started to kiss the three of us in the cheek and hugging us. He kept saying  that we were awesome and then stuff like that, and then the kiss. Of my point of view i did not saw him as a threat. So i remember that all returned the kiss in the cheek like 4 times. I don't know why i did that, also my cousin did it.  Maybe i felt sorry for him, i don't know. The point is that now i feel so weird and i  keep thinking why i did that. Im feeling kind of gay because of my attitude. But i feel more disappointed because of my behavior. Is that gay or something? P.D i had like 10 beers.  
wait i misspell a word

Hi im a 32 male and this is what happened.  yesterday when i was leaving a bar with my cousin and a friend one gay (guy) "couse i don't know his sexual orientation
I'm not sure I fully understand your post.  If you kissed a man on the cheek a few times, I think it is NO big deal.  Move on.  If you are pining away for him and lusting for him, then yeah . .   look into it further.  

Otherwise, it sounds like a silly drunken night.  

PS:  If alcohol makes you do things you later regret, time to stop drinking.  good luck
A kiss on the cheek is being "gay" nowadays?  I will admit manly men don't do this, but I wouldn't consider this "being gay" or "acting gay."

I am trying to see what the problem is here.  I mean, it isn't like you got super drunk and went to bed with the man or were in the back corner of the club/bar making out with him.  

Sounds innocuous and I wouldn't worry about.  Don't get work up about this.

Chalk it up to the 10 beers and let it rest.  Worry about more important things because this isn't.  

If girls are allowed to kiss other girls while drunk just for the heck of it then there's no reason why you can't kiss another guy on the cheek in a drunken state. I don't see what the big deal is. Either you're secure enough in yourself to know when you're kidding around and/or when you're serious or you aren't. If not then you will have to decide where to go from here but it's not as big of a deal as you're making it out to be.