feeling dizzy and sick during sex
the other day when my boyfriend and i were having sex with me on the bottom and him on top i was so into it and eveything was fine and then we sitched positions where i was on my knees and him from the back ( i don't know what the position is called) and when he went in it hurt soo bad but i only had sex 3 times and i only been with him so maybe thats why im so use to being on the bottom and him on top that this new position was different but when he first put it in i told him to stop right away and of course he did. It hurt bad i don't know how to explain the feeling but right after that i got so lightheaded and dizzy i had to lay down right away and then my eye sight got blury and i started hearing eveything so low it felt like i was losing my eyesight and hearing for a minute and then after a minute i was fine. Why did this happen? Does the position have anything to do with it? My boyfriend said it could of been an oragnism. I never had one so i don't know how that feels but i thought they were souppose to feel good and this deff didn't.
Def wasnt an orgasm if it hurt like that. There are certain positions in sex that dont feel good...and you have to find what works for you.....
Was it the same as when you stand up too fast and get light headed? Could it be possible that you had a rush of blood to the brain when changing positions?

Has it happened since, or regularly?
i haven't tried it since, but no it never happened to me before that was a first