Relationships Community
getting blamed

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

getting blamed

I'm 14 years old and my sister is 10 years old. We argue a lot but it seems like most of the time its always started by her. I do admit that I may start some but most of the time their caused by her. She talks to me like I'm stupid and thick, never says please and thank you to me when she wants something doing for herself. When I do tell her to say please to me, she answers me like this, "why should I?" My parents are absolutley sick of us arguing but I just feel like we both get told off but its always her fault and not my'n. Because there are consequences for me when "we" argue, but she always manages to get what she wants by the end. I'm not sure what I should say to my parents about this because I want this blaming to stop and for them to realise what happens, because everytime I try and explain what happened during the arguement, they don't want to listen. Any suggestions about how I should go about saying something? And why they don't see that its not me but her?
Thanks for any answers
I just would avoid arguing with her period; don't get drawn into any drama she is trying to create.  You shouldn't be starting arguments as well especially since you are the older one.  

I can imagine how your parents feel and I think I would be tired of dealing with this too.  

If you have an issue with your sister, GO TALK WITH YOUR PARENTS ABOUT IT.  Don't get into any argument about "this and that" with her.  

Try to get along for your parents' sake.  
Hi I am 16 with a 10 year old sister suffering from the same issue I can relate to you I also have a brother , both of my younger siblings always find a way to get me in trouble and cause an argument just to wind me up nothing helps I've spoken to my parents numerous times it does work but doesn't last forever. Sorry I couldn't be of help.