Relationships Community
health

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

health

Hi can stress cause bad headaches and dizziness real bad?
I'd suggest talking with your doctor.  I think stress can manifest numerous ills, but I also know that any number of medical conditions can produce those symptoms as well.
Yes it can.Stress is responsible for many symptoms and also has a negative effect on the immune system.Try and use natural therapy for stress relief,but if that doesn,t work find the medication that is right for you.Wish you well.
I agree with Brice that the best course of action for you is to talk to your doctor.  Stress and anxiety can result in physical symptoms and if that is the case------------  working at what is at the heart of the stress and anxiety can help.  Sometimes it is situational and sometimes it is chemical within the brain---------  that is when medication is necessary.  For a period of time that is stressful----------  best to think of what you can do to eliminate the stress in your life or fix a situation.  Also------  exercise is critical to stress relief as calming activities such as yoga, meditation, etc.  (even praying).  Talking to someone about the stress or situation is helpful and keeping a journal can be enlightening.  

But------  making sure that these symptoms are related to stress is important and a doctor can help with that.  And deciding if it is chemical or situational is something having a doctor help you with would be good.  So call your md.  good luck
A good doctor can assist but the majority like to say that we all suffer from stress from time to time and the problem doesn,t get resolved.You have to get to the bottom of what is causing you to be stressed,there must be some reason and then you can take steps to address the problem and once you do these symptoms might disappear.