i might be bored with my boyfriend
I'm completely in love with my boyfriend and we've been together on/off for 3 years. before he used to flirt with other girls and thtas the reason why it didnt work the first time. we stayed broken up for 9 months and during that time i met someone else so i started to love but not in love. it didnt last long and soon after i was back with my old bf again. Now im having a lot of problems. i still have feelings for my ex even though we dont talk anymore and he has a new gf( i talk about him all the time), my ex was wayy better at sex and had a bigger penis so now im starting to get bored with sex, and i still have some huge trust issue. im not sure if im staying with him cause i dont want anyone else to have him or i really want to be with him. i really am in love with him soo much. i told him about everything except for that my ex is better at sex. that would really hurt him..and i keep on talking about the past and getting angry of how he treated me in the past he thinks i try tp ruin our relationship because im scared of being in a relationship where it will actually work and since we've been getting a long its now boring. this time around he's been an amazing bf but could not so great sex end this relationship( he cums to fast and technique is not really good. i like it better when i do all the work on top) or has too much bad happen to where we cant go back to being happy together. how do i start trusting someone again
I don't think your issues have anything to do with trust. It sounds like you love your bf but your not in love with him as much as you thought you were. If you were you wouldn't even still be thinking about your ex. The problem now is you got involved with someone who was more sexually compatible and that's what you lack with your bf. Its up to you whether you can stay in a relationship where the sex is mediocre. If he's a great guy and treats you good then you need to decide what's important to you.
is a relationship all about sex or is there more to it, does one never look inside where it counts or is it all about sex remember there is more to life and marriage and relationships than sex  luck  jo
its not just about sex in my relationship but i know that if u get bored with sex, it tempts ppl to cheat and thats def dont want to do that. thank you for helping. im staying with my boyfriend and if sex isnt great maybe we can work together over time to improving it=]
You are both young, so your boyfriend can most certainly become a better lover with a some gentle guidance from you!  Does he perform oral sex on you?  Maybe if you could get him to satisfy you first, it won't bother you so much that he doesn't last very long.  It can be awkward to discuss your wants and needs at first, but he won't know how to please you unless you tell him and better communication will only improve your relationship.

A-
Ok, too much information. We don't need to know his penis size! I think you are confused and uncertain of what you want. You think about your ex, but don't want your b/f with anyone else and sex is boring only because you are thinking of the ex. If you tell your ex that sex with the ex is better, you will completely sabotage your relationship. So decide. It's either you stay with your ex, make it work and start telling your ex what you want in the bedroom and what pleases you and give him a chance to satisfy your needs by communicating what you want and word of advice, never base a relationship soley on sex and the size of a man. It's not so much the size, but how it is used and there is also, honest, respect, appreciation, accepting of one's faults both good and bad, passion, sharing and much, much more than just sex.

Anytime, someone has cross the line and broken trust, it's very difficult to regain. It will take time and a sincere apology from him, but I believe that if the right opportunity arises, he is human and just might do it again, so communicate with him that, you are struggling with trust issues and need more passion from him in the bedroom. Forget about the ex and move on. It's easier said than done, but if you don't, will continue to be confused and it will affect the relationship. Good luck  Judy