i need help
Im 20 with a 11 month baby, 5 months pregnant im married , my husband every day calls me names some times hits me... I cant stand him no more b. He just wont leave my house... wat can I do?
Call the Police, have Him removed from the house, take out a restraining order.

Do not EVER permit ANYONE to hit You.  You don't deserve to be hit under any circumstance!!  but You also have two Babies - You need to protect Their Mother!!  I would also consider any Man(?) who would hit a (pregnant) Woman is not to be trusted not to hit a cranky, crying, annoying Baby.  This kind of abuse excalates, becomes even MORE dangerous to You and dangerous to Children as well.  Even if He were to never hit Them, You and He are still modeling Marriage to Your Children.  PLEASE, get YourSelf and Them away from Him
This man(?) DOES NOT respect You so You must respect/protect YourSelf
Where can you go?  If he won't leave, then you must.  Calling names isn't good, but hitting is unacceptable.  That makes an unsafe environment.  Sometimes if someone is violent, it is better for YOU to leave them and stay far away.  good luck
Call the police and have him charged and absolutely take out a restraining order.  Let the courts mandate anger management and whatever else they will, to force your baby's father into introspection (jail), and counseling , so that at least he has a chance of changing and becoming a good father. His record may be the only thing that serves to stop him from harming you, his baby, or another women and children. So, do the right thing.  He may not see the light, it might not happen, but if you no longer enable him, he has a far greater chance of becoming whole and right in God's eyes. Do not suffer abuse lightly. It will be the worst example you can be for your child.  You've done nothing to have to leave your home, so if you can force him to leave, that's what you should do. If not, go to a women's shelter, a family members home. If it's better for you to live with family, then leave and do so.  If you can keep your home, maybe get a live in sitter for yourself to help with babysitting so that you can concentrate on an education or a career. Maybe just for the extra money, or so that you have another adult. (but be very careful who you let into your home, look for references, and a police check always, it costs only $40 so, you can have this expectation easily) if you choose to not want to live alone, per se. It is true that sometimes it is more to your benefit to move far far away. Your choice. Keep talking about how you feel, and work it out in your mind. We're here to help, if you need an ear, just use the message feature. God Bless you , please protect this child from co-dependency. That must be your first priority. (and it sounds like it is). But remember, you've already allowed abuse for at least 11 months when you shouldn't have, so be strong and do the right thing for your child. They are not abusive. Stay and the might learn to be. God Speed.
oops, do the right thing now for your children......not child.