Relationships Community
is it wrong of me to be irritated at him with this?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

I am currently 20w pregnant. I work at a clinic in which i wear scrubs everyday. idk about the rest of you pregnant ladies but im hot and cold all day. switching. Scrubs are not revealing what so ever. My fiance called me a few minutes ago complaining about how i prolly bend over all day and people can see down my shirt etc. he's not complaining about my scrubs. he's complaining about the long sleeve shirt underneath. atleast im wearing one under!!! Almost every long sleev shirt i have is a v neck and I'm not going to wear 2 shirts AND my scrub tob! but no matter how much i explain this to him he just says its an excuse... AHHHHH.
Tags: Work, pregnant
If you do bend over all day, unless you are wearing a round neck or boatneck, people can undoubtedly see down your shirt, especially if your decollettage is getting bigger with pregnancy.  If you don't bend over on the job, tell your boyfriend to stop being silly, but if you do bend over a lot, don't be naive.  Folks can see your boobs.

It doesn't sound like anyone has told you that you have to wear two shirts and your scrub.  If you put on a V-neck tee backwards, it makes a perfectly workable boatneck.  You also don't have to buy anything very expensive.  I wore men's medium white short-sleeved t-shirts on a construction job when I was pregnant.  They were great for everything and I never had any modesty problems.
I'm trying to figure out why this is more of a problem (looking down your shirt) now that you are pregnant vs. before . . . seems like it would be the same with granted, larger chest due to pregnancy.  Most v's on scrubs are not big or revealing though.  And for warmth, most that I  know wear something over the scrubs----- cardigan sweater or jacket made out of same scrub material as well as the t shirt underneath.    

And at least you don't have to buy a whole wardrobe of maternity clothes!  Yeesh.  I had to spend some serious cash just to look decent for work . . . my husband would prefer your situation to save money.  LOL

Good luck with the baby
I don't think it's wrong of you at all, I'd be irritated. I worked at the hospital for a few years and the scrubs v-neck aren't low cut at all. Though I am assuming you are wearing bigger scrubs because of your belly, so it might be a little more low cut. Also, most people are so busy that no one is looking really(though I did know of a couple perverted guys up in surgery). Is there a regular t-shirt you can wear underneath, so that you are more covered and not so hot with the long sleeve shirt?? In my experience, I would rather be a bit more cool, then to be hot in scrubs. Then if you are cold, you can always wear a sweater over it.
I think this is one of two things - your fiance is being really weird,  or when you bend over people can see your goodies.

Get in front of a full length mirror,  and find out which is the correct answer.
***@**** practical.

I had to wear scrubs the year that I worked as a vet-tech, and I'm..well...let's say that I'm well-endowed. at that point I was a 34DD. I never thought anything of the neck (which is the exact same as human medical scrubs...same uniform store) until one day one of the college kids who brought his dog to us was so absorbed in watching my cleavage while I talked to him that he went to lean on an IV stand and fell completely on his side...missing entirely the directions I was giving him for his dog to recover from anesthesia.

But after that I realized that yes, because of my chest size the scrubs WERE showing a bit more than I thought they were (I was bent over petting his pup while I was talking to him) and I started wearing http://www.camibands.com/?gclid=CJyAgaTY6qUCFUHs7QodVxQNng  (I would recommend the one with the high neck at the very bottom...that's what I used for my scrubs)....and still wear one when I'm going places where I want to look like a respectable mom because at this point (36EE's) there's just no hiding them, lol.

but I also agree that your fiance could just be acting weird....have you told him how much he upset you?
errr sorry that was supposed to say LOL @ Rockrose...stupid edit, LOL
well i don't bend over all day and so far im still in my normal scrubs. he thinks cuz he can see down my shirt a tiny bit when he stands over me that im going to bend over all day to show my now D goodies off. i don't wanna show em off there huge lol i want my old boobies bacck lol
If you are in a position where you are seated at a desk while people who talk to you stand over you, you don't even need to bend over.  I'm sorry your sweetheart is being obsessive about this, but you might consider putting on your the v-neck back to front if there is a chance of flashing people unintendedly.  :)