marriage counselling
i dont know whether to ask this question on this forum or not,,but i hope u cud answer it......iam in love with a girl who is one of my relatives.....she is my mom's brother's daughter,,and she is also B+ve blood grouped...iam also the same..what problems arise if we marry and go for children...Is their any remedy so that the problems can be avoided???....i strongly love her and the case is the same from other side too..plsss help me on this doc....
Does anyone else in your family know about this?? They say you can't help who you fall in love with? Most people I know would find this very disturbing.

Another thing is that being in a marriage is hard enough these days. When you add this additional problem the whole thing spells disaster to me. If you do marry your cousin I would suggest you move away from where you are and never tell anyone.

Dove
Here's a link to which states allow cousin marriages.

http://www.cousincouples.com/?page=states

Your best bet would be to seek genetic counseling,  as any couple with questions about genetics and their children should.    It would require DNA testing and background health histories.
The OP is from Southern India and therefore the rules regarding marrying cousins is different.

moin_kuttu, there are risks having children that you need to think about.  There are over 1.1 billion people in that area of the world with more than a few of them being beautiful, maybe you ought to consider someone a bit more removed from the family.

No arranged marriage for you?  What would your parents think of this relationship?  Does your cousin know how you feel about her?
Hi ,
sorry I'm new to this website and not sure if I'm navigating it properly! I would love to chat with Rock Rose about something which I identified with on "the relationships forum; topic: menstruation". I have posted a question: if you have time, Rock Rose, can you pick up my message? I would be very grateful: I think I am going out of my mind and think you may be able to help me. Kind Regards, Mrs McC.
Just follow your heart,
Only you know the answer to your issue. It is so easy to pass jugment on others; so do what your heart tells you to do. This comimg from a certified counselor.