my bf sounds feminine and childlike when trying to be intimate
my bf behaves feminie with his hands, eyes, voice when trying to be intimate...he was molested as a child and I know these are issues for men like this, he is going to counseling because he is so guarded, can this behavior change, I ask him if he is gay, he says no.
I'll be honest.  I have no idea what you mean his hands, eyes and voice become feminine during intimacy.  Honestly, someone's characteristics like that do not make them gay but their desire to be with the same sex.  But I'm not really sure what you are talking about and am trying to understand.  
wow thats harsh to ask him is he gay when you know he has problem. well simply put no one can say but why is it so bothering to you? You could always try to help him be more manly i suppose
Could you give a couple of examples - it would help us to understand what you mean - if instance does he put on a baby voice and batt his eyelashes or something like that?!
Without knowing the particulars and going just by what is in your post, I would say his style is awkward for you and that is all you need to know. You are uncomfortable with it and maybe it is time to move on. Your gut is telling you something is off, so listen to it.
lol how does one help one to be more manly? Make him watch John Wayne and Anthony Quinn movies? haha

Just teasin' ya:o)
"my bf behaves feminie with his hands, eyes, voice when trying to be intimate"

I can visualize what you mean by his hands, and voice, but I don't understand what you mean by his eyes...
It seems it is bothering you ....but be very gentle with him as he is damaged goods as it could make things worse for him.
If you do care for him guide him and tell him what you like when making love.Maybe get some x rated films to watch together and he might see how other guys do it.
Most important is..... do  you want this relationship to continue or not.

If not let him go so he can find someone to love and trust.If you do want to go on, help him in anyway you can and in the end he will open up to you.... just be patient.