Relationships Community
my boyfreind would rather watch porn than have sex

This patient support community is for discussions relating to relationships, abstinence, arousal problems, birth control, cohabitation, commitment, communication, couples counseling, desire, sexual technique, and sexually transmitted diseases (STDs).

how can i get my boyfreind to WANT to have sex with me? he would rather watch porn than have sex. he literally watches porn every day and has sex with me every couple weeks sometimes once a month. he always says hes just tired and its not me. should i beleive him because obviously he has enouph energy to pick his phone up and masturbate. he says he just wants to masturbate and since i have a toy than its fine.but i bought that toy to spice up our sex life. and it has done just the oppisite.i have caught him on dating sites and personal adds and he says that he is just curious. i know that i am not really that good in bed i have barely any experience. i have only been with one other person and he has been with many. he is 28. he says hes just getting older to and dont have the urge to have sex anymore. i just dont know what to do or what i can do. i have tried talking with him many times. but maybe i am going about it all wrong
I'll be honest, it doesn't sound good. There are, however, a few possible reasons for this that don't mean he isn't attracted to you. So, without going into detail on the possible reasons, I'll simply say this; You say you aren't that great, but maybe its nothing more than a lack of confidence on your part. Have you considered watching it with himand seeing if that will turn him on? Also, in the meantime, you might try to imitate some of the things the "professional girls" are doing for the men in the movies. Just a thought. If he rejects that, then I'd say he simply isn't interested in you in a sexual way. Sorry to hear about this, I feel for you.
i have tried the watching porn tiogether that didnt really help but i will definatly try your other suggestion. thanks.
I agree with cdm763. you can try watching the porn and act out what they do in the movies if he's still not interested just leave him. It seems he's to be a porn addict if he would rather watch porn than have sex with u. He probably needs professional help.
If he is dissing you for his hand missy there is definately a problem and the question is not so much what you can or should do but is this jerk off even worth the second thought? Think about this... You can have a roommate instead of a boyfriend and buy a pal and you got a pretty good life without all the feelings of rejection and the drama. In other words, what is this guy doing for you anyways that a regular girlfriend cant. In other words, he is not a boyfriend, lose him so you can find a real man is my advice.
i know how u feel. i get sex once maybe twice a wk...my partner masturbates 2 porn...as  sn as my back is turned hes at it...even if we are apart 4 a mere hlf hr...he doesnt even masturbate the a ,an does. he has sex wiv his pillows, he denies it but there r stains on his pillows...and because i hate it he tries 2 hide it by covering the pillow wiv a towel....i dont need 2 check his pillows and towels,,, i know he has done it...his body talk says it all...its in his eyes....he would rather watch me walk away than give up his precious beloved porn,,,,he will never change,,,im tired of feeling worthless, ugly, titless, and non perfect...he has broken my heart and destroyed my soul....porn 1st, me 2nd best....im now anorexic because of it...wen i find the strength i will leave him....its very hrd 2 deal wiv....but there is nothing u can do until he admits he has an addiction,,,,not likely 2 happen in my opinion....walk away b4 u end up like me....DEAD INSIDE....XX